ChAPTER 14: chameleoses showdown

~Voron/Purplescale POV~

As me and Clearskin were heading back to the cave i couldn't help but wonder why did she say the cave and territory are 'ours'.

"Hey,Clearskin?"

"Yes?"

"Umm why did you say the territory was ours? From what i know this is your territory not mine."

She blushed again.

"Well..you see...umm...i...decided to share my territory with you...and...uh"

I was surprised. She isn't keen on losing her territory nor sharing it with other monsters.

"Ok.?..."

As we were heading down to the cave we encounter that same Zinogre that was there last growled at me and Clearskin.

"Get off my territory!"

"I could say the same thing."replyed Clearskin.

The Zinogre charged at Clearskin howling. He then jumped on her and began to howl again.

This won't end very well.

Clearskin looks at me then at the Zinogre then back at me.

When the Zinogre finally stopped howling ,now fully charged i lounged at him impaling his neck with my horn. The Zinogre fell on the ground growling in pain while i took Cleaeskin away. I know that Chameleoses can make mist if they want to so i should use that to my advantage.

I compressed my scales and let out a thick mist.

"Where are you coward!?" howled the angered Zinogre.

I took Clearskin to the cave and told her to stay there. Then i returned to this annoying menace.

"You are powerfull Zinogre. But you lack intelligence."i mock him.

"How dare you!"he said then he let out one of his loudest of that he charged aimlessly to where my voice came from ,making him crash in a rock.

Seeing i had a chance i attack him with my horn then fire a blob of poison in his deep wound.

The Zinogre growled in pain before he just fell to the ground lifeless.

Turns out my horn reached his heart.

"Now we won't have to deal with you anymore." i just say we ? I shook my head then cleared the mist just to see Clearskin staring at me with a satisfied look.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?"i asked .

"No.."

"Then? I thaught i told you to stay in the cave."

"Well,i wanted to see if you are alright."

"Okay,if you say so."

Then Clearskin turns back to the cave twitching her tail in sign that she wants me to follow her. I followed her to the cave and entered but no one was there visually.

I sensed her pressence around me. She silently coiled her tail around mine, put herself beside me and started licking my face.

I understood thet she was beside me and decided to lay down aswell.