CHAPTER 20: little surprises

Three weeks later

~Alvin POV~

A month has passed since the beginning of the construction of The

Alateos Daorium. The Artificial Elder Dragon. Although we have been working hard ,killing Kushalas, Teostras,Chamrleoses and sometimes an Alatreon or two we still have ways to go.

"Rune! How much do we have untill we complete the damn beast?"i shout.

"By my calculations we will complete the Artficial Elder Dragon the next week."

"Finally! I am tired of this!"

"Me too!"said Jax,Sono,Jack,Roger and Dan in unison.

"QUIT WHINING WILL YA?"Rune suddenly yelled."IT IS ENOUGH THAT ALATEOS DAORIUM WILL NOT BE COMPLETED IN ONE MONTH BUT AT LEAST IF YOU STOP WHINING AND WORK BETTER WE WOULD BE WAY AHEAD IN THIS PROJECT."

"Ok ok,sheesh."

Then Rune went into his dorm.

"Soon. Soon there will be the time. Xen,Voron you will pay for choosing that side."

"Thats exactly what i was thinking."said the High Commander.

"You can't scare me.I already knew you were there."

"You can't blame a man for trying though,can ya?"

"I guess.. Sorry for taking this long."

"I kinda expected it to take a longer time so as long as it does it's job it's okay."

"I hope so."

~Xen/Zenix POV~

After i learned that i will be a father i was more wary with Star. I did not wapnt her to get hurt by anything.

In a morning i wake up to see Star moving in her sleep. She seemed to be whining.

"Star...hey Star..."i say while nuzzling her.

But she kept whining.

"Hey..Star wakey-wakey.!"i say now licking her face.

"*pant*pant*What's going on?...*yawn*" she said with a fearful voice.

"Its alright Star. I think you had a nightmare."i say continuing the licking.

"Ok..I thought i lost you.."

"And what made you think that?"i say worried.

"In my nightmare i saw a giant monster eating you with some weird mettalic tentacles...And i thaught you were gone...*sob*"

"Well im here. No need for that. Ibam with you and will never let anything hurt you. I will never leave you."

She then nuzzled me and cuddled beside me.

"Thank you.."

"Now,are you hungry?"i aske her.