𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 2: (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩) 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

That is Celestine up there btw, i couldnt find a pale pink so thats why she looks like that😭

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

" Sam~..." I heard a sweet voice call my name. I was standing on a cloud, already knowing I was in a dream. " Sam~..." That voice calls again. I turn around and see the ribbon girl in all her glory, smiling at me.

I float over to her, staring lovingly into her eyes as she stares back. I hold her hands in mine, her silk ribbons feel so soft and smooth...

" SAM!!" 

" Aaahhh!" I wake up with Celestine yelling at me from above to wake up, causing me to fall the bottom bunk and onto the floor.

" Wake up sleepyhead!" She laughed cheerfully from her top bunk. What in the world could she be so happy about? I sit up and rub my back softly, what a painful wake up call. And its only my second day here.

" What are you yelling for? Its early in the morning.." I complained, yawning and rubbing my eye. " Oh, don't be such a baby! I want to explore this place!" Celestine jumped off her bed and landed next to me. 

" Can't you just go by yourself.." I massage my face a little, remembering the dream I had before I was rudely awakened. Probably one of the best dream I've had all morning...
" Sam, are you even listening?" My thoughts were interrupted by Celestine nagging at me to come with her to explore.

" Fine, fine, I'll come with you." I finally gave in and Celestine smiled, giving me a quick hug before walking out the door. " Well then lets go!!" She giggled softly, with me following behind her. It was nice seeing Celestine happy in a way. Its like were really are siblings here.

Its seems like everybody else in awake and doing their own thing too. The chess piece was hiding in what seemed to be a pillow fort, Ragatha was sitting on the floor reading a book, the purple bunny Jax was about to put a centipede on top of her, the jester girl looked like she was having an existential crisis, and the denture ringmaster guy was nowhere to be seen. Neither was that ribbon girl....

Ugh, I should've asked for her name when I had the chance!

Celestine noticed that I was deep in thought, knowing exactly what I was thinking about. " Hey Sam! I think I can explore this place by myself now!" " What? But you just said-" " Forget what I said, hey about you go in there!" Celestine pointed to a colorful blue and purple door that said  'Arcade Room.'

" Um, sure. But why-" " Because I said so! Now go!!" Celestine pushed me, almost making me fall. Well, I guess I could go in there if Celestine wants me to. She better not be up to something.

Celestine's POV:

Heh, just as I planned. I saw that ribbon girl walk in there a few 50 seconds ago, can't believe he didn't notice. 

Operation Get Sam and Gangle to be Together is a go! Just wish it had a better title...

Back to Sam's POV:

The room is very colorful, it looks just like some kind of retro arcade. It even had a crane machine! I got pretty excited and i walked through the many rows of arcade machines. It was pretty quiet except for the occasional video characters saying their voice lines and the upbeat music, it was peaceful in a way.

I then bumped into something while I wasn't looking, then a shatter. I turn my head to see that ribbon girl again! She was on her hands and knees and there seemed to be a broken mask on the floor.