𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 3:(𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩) 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1)

The art up there isn't mine, im not that talented sadly😭Also i think this one is gonna be a little bit shorter but i hope you enjoy

I was exploring the digital circus, needing to get some stuff off my mind. I've been wondering if there is an exit that takes me back to the real world. I've been hearing the small jester girl, Pomni, talk to Ragatha about exits. 

The ringmaster, Caine, said that it's only digital hallucinations since we are in the digital realm. But I don't know if I can believe him or not. I'm sure there is an exit, right? Right....

I can't help but feel a sense of sadness and loneliness, its a little scary. I don't even know which part of this circus I am right now. I look at my gloved hands, wondering if I'm going to look like this my whole life, look like a monster my whole life in this hell...

Then from the corner of my eye, I see a small violin just laying there in the middle of the floor. I raise my eyebrow in confusion while slowly walking towards it. The violin looked like it hasn't been touched in forever, despite it looking so detailed and beautiful.

I gently picked up the violin and the violin staff, wiping the dust off. It really was a nice violin and I felt like I had some kind of connection with it somehow. I might as well play it since no one is around, can't let something so pretty and in good condition go to waste. I put the violin on my shoulder and put my head on the rest(i don't know what that part is called) , holding the staff to the strings.

I carefully played the violin. It was quiet at first and started getting more louder once I got used to it. I closed my eye, getting lost in the sweet symphony, my body moving its own. It felt like I was on a sea of clouds. All I could hear was the remedy of the violin, feeling more a bond with it.

Gangle's POV:

I was reading manga in my room, when suddenly hear music in the distance. It sounded like.... a violin? I didn't know we had violins here, neither do any of the other members know how to play. I set my manga down and open my door, the music sounding a little more clearer now. 

I walk down the hall for a while, the sound of the violin getting louder and louder. I hide behind the corner, the music was loud and clear. I slowly turn my head to see.... Sam? I didn't know Sam played the violin, and I never knew he was so passionate about it. He looked so into the melody he was playing, like he was the music itself.

I didn't want to disturb him so I sat down against the wall so I could watch him and listen.I just hope he doesn't think I'm some kind of stalker..

 I rest my face in my hand, a small smile appearing on my face. Sam is such a talented musician, and the melody is so relaxing to listen to.

I could listen to it all day~...

I can't tell if I'm doing her out of character or somethin💀 But this was pretty short but I think I'll update this a little while I have the chance