Trapper x Meg

(Old and derpy, new better ones coming soon!)

(Meg) My eyes fluttered as my conscious awaked, the air was dim and slightly cold. Every breeze that hit me made me get goose bumps, I sat up, my eyes flickering to everything that was around me. A few tall intimidating trees, rocks almost covered in moss, and a tall building with broken windows. It was the Macmillan estate, I haven't been here in awhile, although one of the first estates I went through.

I stood up, covering my arms from the gust of wind every now an then, I took a few steps stumbling upon a generator next to a grey barrel that had fire in it, luckily it was contained. I crouched next to the generator with a some what understanding what to do, usually I'm the distraction. I put my hands in, turning nobs, and reaching wires that have been ripped apart.

All the sudden I heard my heart beat thumping louder then normal, I felt an eerie feeling cross around my neck, I knew what was happening.. Without hesitation I ran over to a pallet, hiding behind it, waiting to knock it down on the killers head, a normal distraction. I felt a sudden pain in my back, warm liquid going down my back, I screamed, dropping the pallet. 

It landed on trapper, he hit me with his cleaver, I should be more careful next time. As soon as he started to break the pallet, I ran with sprint burst into the tall building. There was stairs leading up to the second floor, I ran up there, crying and groaning from the pain. Although dangerous I managed to get through unsafe metal bridges without falling.

I walked into a room with control panels and boxes, I saw a doorway but it was covered with wood, then I saw a window. I tried to go through it but I felt a strong hand on my shoulder bring me back into the room, I screamed in fear. I landed on the hard floor, I looked up, seeing a white dirty mask with eyeholes, nose holes, and a sharp mouth. Old green leather overalls with blood on it, dark colored work boots, and spikes coming out of his shoulders.

God.. why was he so tall, and strong, I couldn't beat him a thumb war if I even tried. He looked down at me for what felt like minutes but only seconds, I was confused and scared, why wasn't he picking me up? Putting a hook through my chest? I stared at him back, wondering why he isn't killing me. "Evan" I said to him, it was his real name, I only know this because of the recent archives I did.

He slightly tilted his head, probably wondering how I knew his name. (Trapper) I don't know why, but hearing her say my name, I didn't mind. I looked at her, I think her name was meg, I heard a couple survivors saying this name while she was around. I starred into her eyes, I couldn't kill her, why? I'm not sure at this point, I don't mind getting rid of those pathetic survivors, but she's.. different..

(Meg) Suddenly he just walked away, past the control panels and on the metal bridges. He just left me laying there, luckily, I had unbreakable. (TIME SKIP) The exit gates were open, finally, after that long match, before I left I waited for the killer like my team, but they wanted to tea bag, I just wanted to see him.

He stood at the entrance of the exit gates, starring at us, I looked into his eyes, after my team was done tea bagging, they left. I stood there like an idiot, I gave him a nod and left, as a thank you. I don't know what happened that match, but all I know is that I felt something in my heart that made it ache... like love.