Knight x Fem Oc

(Old and derpy, new better ones coming soon!)

You were new in these trials of death, you had no Idea what you were doing. You had just gotten a new outfit for yourself/character, it was a medieval dress that kinda looked like one of Kates dresses. You woke up in the shattered square ,you wandered around when you stumbled upon an old building that has been burned down.

(Oc) I walked in the burnt building, rabbits hung from inside, tables with medieval books on them, stairs to the unknown. I carefully walked upstairs to see lockers with a rusty red color, a generator next to a big hole, and a chest next to a window. I walked over to the generator, I looked at the machine, what am I supposed to do?

Before I could think, my heart started racing for no apparent reason, I heard it thump louder and louder. I heard steps coming from downstairs, it sounded like metal hitting the wooden rusty floor, coming up the stairs. I turned around to see... I'm not sure what I was looking at, it look like a knight with a sword, but.. all messed up.

"W-who are you" I said as he walked towards me, he stopped and looked at me, maybe with confusion?

(The Knight) The lady asked who I am, why would it matter? She will die anyways, of course, I haven't seen the young lady before.. Maybe she is new. "M'lady, thou does not need to know my name, what is a young lady doing here?" The Knight asked.

(Oc) "I'm not sure..." He spoke with such manner, I wasn't expecting that, maybe because he's a knight? He looked at me for awhile longer before I heard a loud noise, it sounded like one of those machines. The knight walked down the stairs away from me to the finished generator, how weird..