Doctor x Feng Min

(Old and derpy, new better ones coming soon!)

(Feng) I woken from a deep sleep, I think us survivors sleep walk because we always wake up standing. I started walking without realizing, I want to get this match over with. It was Lery's memorial institute, white walls, random tv's, desks and beds everywhere. I suppose it could be worse, I haven't seen anyone yet though, probably because this place is like a maze..

I started hearing a heart beat and distorted like music, it was the doctor, I quickly hid in a near by room covered in dark wood, it had a desk in the middle, and stairs leading down to the basement. I hid behind a wall, the sound were so close, I could hear him, breathing.

Suddenly I felt a wave of shock hit me, I screamed in pain as the electricity run through my body. I quickly ran down stairs into the basement, I forgot about our bright red scratch marks.. I hid behind a busted old wood wall with blood dripping down it. My heart was racing, my body was aching, my body sweated.

I heard lockers being open next to me, right behind the wall. The breathing sounded like he was dieing, but he always smiled, it was unsettling. Then I saw a face appear from behind the wall it was him, glowing eyes, some type of equipment on his head and face. I gasped in shock and horror, I was getting ready to take a hit and run, but I didn't feel any pain, why? 

I looked up and he was gone, oh, I guess I was just going crazy.. it is part of his power.

(Doctor) I looked her, I couldn't do it, Something told me not to. Ill let her live for now..