Singularity x Oc

(Old and derpy, new better ones coming soon!)

(Oc) I was walking through the new map, the new alien like map, I was not expecting an alien place but at least it's something new. As I walked around I heard Dwight scream, why is he always first? I finally found a generator and I got 30% done when I heard a heart beat and new "music", I started to run to a locker when I felt something metal grab my shoulder. 

"AHH Wh-what the!" was all I can get out of my startled voice. It was a purplish pink robot with random alien parts on it's body with glowing red eyes. It looked like it was scanning you as you backed into the metal like wall. (Singularity) "Scanning scanning scanning completed".

(Oc) You were shocked at what was happening, is this it's power or something? It stepped closer, you started shake in fear not knowing what to do. "Are you gonna kill me?" you managed to blurt out.

(Singularity) "To valuable to kill" it said in it's robotic voice, "Most protect". 

(Oc) All the sudden it picked you up without a problem walking you to an exit gate, but the generators aren't done? Then the exit gates opened, "How?!" you yelled confusedly. It walked in and setted you down. "Um thanks..?" not knowing what to make of this. It starred you down as you left, that was weird...