Oni x Yui

(Old and derpy, new better ones coming soon!)

(Yui) It was the Yamoka estate.. to be fair, I was expecting The Spirt or a killer I can easily distract. I was way wrong, The Oni, he can get pretty strong when he has the right perks and add ons, this time he did. It was a ruthless round, only one generator done and 2 people have already been served up to the damn entity.

I hid behind a pallet, waiting for him to walk by, but for some reason he didn't this time, why? I came out from my hiding spot and looked around, no ones around, no noises but wind chimes and a light heart beat. I walked around slowly.

I walked all the way to shack across the map, the heart beat getting louder and louder, before I knew it, I heard Feng Min scream in agony.. on her third hook. Her scream was cut after a few seconds. I looked down into the basement, seeing a red glow appeared, I need to run!

I started running out of shack, running and running past big boulders and tall tree's. Where the hell was hatch?! Nowhere to be seen apparently, all the sudden I got hit over the head with a huge kanabo. I fell to the ground with a thud, I looked behind me, realising he had a mori offering. As he grabbed me, ready to rip out my tongue, I prepared myself with the pain.

He didn't.. why? His eyes glowed red, he looked angry, or so I thought..? He let go of me, he looked down into my eyes for a couple seconds, before just walking away, after a minute I turned around to find the hatch right behind me...