surprise

"I'm going to work, dad. I will see you" I said and rushed out. Gosh, I was so angry. I wasn't supposed to work today but Nathan called me and said there was an emergency right now and I was to be there. I entered the car and the driver took me to the company. I rushed to my office to see Nathan sitting outside my office and waiting for me.
"You can come" I said as I unlocked my office door.
I dropped my bag in one of the chairs and sat in the chair.
"Why did you call me? " I asked.
"I want to take you out" Nathan said out of blue like it was normal.
"What? " I blurted put.
"Just like friends hanging out. I figured out you were tired so I wanted to take you out today" Nathan explained.
"But Nathan, you know I'm tired. This is a day to rest" I said.
"I will let you rest while we hang out" he said.
"But... You lied" I gave another excuse. Not like I didn't want to hang out with Nathan but I was so tired and I wanted to stay at home and watch movies.
"I'm sorry for calling you here but I can't force you to hang out with me, so let me take you home" Nathan said and smiled. I could see he was hurt that I had rejected his offer so I gave in, "ok fine. But  just for some few hours. My head aches"
A smile then brightened his face. Gosh, I really liked his smile. It made him ten times more handsome.He rarely smiled so people were scared of him.
I could sometimes feel he only smiles at me but what can I say? Maybe it's a wrong impression.

I locked my office door then we went straight to his car. I then told my driver to leave.

We drove for what seemed like hours in silence. "Where are you taking me? " I finally spoke. "My favorite place, you will see" he said so casually. "Hm" I added.

"Ariel"Nathan called. " Hm "I responded. "Thank you" he said leaving me so confused. "" For... For what? "I asked.
" For revealing your true self. I used to hate you so much when we were in high school. But I started knowing you are good person when you actually agreed to hear what I had to say in the library even though you hated me. "He explained leaving me speechless. I was so not ready for this. " Erm.. Ermm.. Ermm thank you "I managed to say.

After another few minutes. We stopped by a bush, i must say. It was like we were in the middle of nowhere. "Where are we?" Do people leave here? "I asked.
"Come here" he said completely ignoring my questions. I stood there and he turned back and said "trust me, please".
I groaned and followed him. We entered the slight bush or whatever this place was. It wasn't really a bush but you could see a lot of trees there. Nathan was also holding a basket  and I wonder what he had inside. We then walked for a little while until he opened  a door made with leaves and I was dumbfounded by what I saw.

It was a very beautiful and enormous garden.
It had two huge water fountains and soft green grass everywhere. There were also beautiful flowers every where with lots of butterflies.
I could also see a big swimming pool and a mini house too.
" Wow" I said subconsciously.
"Do you like it? My grandad left it in my possession before he died. This is my first time bringing someone here. " Nathan said.
"This is amazing" I aaid, still mesmerized.
Nathan then spread a blanket on the floor and made me sit. He  brought out my favorite foods and I wonder who told him. I was so excited that I unknowingly hugged him. He hugged me back but I pulled away quickly. I was already feeling some tingling in my stomach whenever I was with him but I wasn't ready to fall for him. He was a very amazing person, extremely handsome(handsome was an understatement, he was breathtaking) with his black messy coiffed hair, pink lips ,cute nose and his sparkling diamond eyes. But I had no idea if he even likes me or just being nice. If I don't keep my distance, I would fall this guy completely but I was not ready.
I was still traumatized by what Rohan did. At some nights, I couldn't sleep because I feared he might come again to hurt me again. How could I also sleep when I was fully aware that his dad was roaming somewhere freely because we couldn't arrest him. He had moved from where he was and had zero contact.
I sighed at my intrusive thoughts.
"Why are being nice to me? " I asked hitting myself back to reality and taking a huge bite of the pizza in front of me.
"Woah, do you have to ask that question, Ari? " he smiled. Ok I know almost everyone I knew called me Ari but how he says my name was so unique and special. Stupid Ariel. Remember no falling. 
"You are beautiful" Nathan complimented calmly like he has been keeping for too long and my cheeks turned bright red and it was hot.
"I love those hazel eyes of yours. It shines" he added and I blushed.
I felt like I was going to explode. He said so casually that  I turned silent again. Maybe I should have not agreed to come here because everything he said either made me blush or make heart pound blood a million times more.
"Thank you, you also look handsome" I also tried to compliment. He smiled. Oh gosh, his smile again.
After eating, we talking for a while and all I know was that I woke up on a strange bed. It was already in the evening and I had to go home. I checked the time and it half past six. I stretched my arm and walked quickly out of the room. I sensed some aroma of food as I walked into what seemed like a living room.
"Nate? " I called loudly enough for anyone close by to hear.
"Hm" he responded. "I'm in the kitchen" he replied. Kitchen?
"Kitchen? Where is it? "I asked.
All of a sudden, I turned back to see Nathan behind me.
"Let's go, shall we? " he intertwined our fingers and led me into the kitchen.
It seemed he was making tacos and aroma spread everywhere and it smelled so good. He nodded as if to tell me I guessed right.