CHAPTER 1 ~Posters~

(y/n)= your name 

(h/c)= hair color 

(f/c)= favorite color

(l/n)= last name

Please don't mind any grammar mistakes and spelling errors. :>

In this time line "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex" was closed for a month as children found the animatronics scary and the parents complained so the management decided to re-make the animatronics and give them more human-like features. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ℕ𝕆 𝕆ℕ𝔼 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

(Y/N) sat on his bed, "i should get a job"  he tought, getting off his bed and walking over to his desk. He sat on his desk and starting to browse the internet, after some time he found a poster that said "FREDDY FAZBEAR'S MEGA PIZZA PLEX IS RE-OPENING". As (y/n) scrolled down he saw a job opportunity "MECHANIC REQUIERED IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED PLEASE CALL 'XXX-XXX-XXXX'", (y/n) sprang out of his seat and grabbed his phone, he called the number, the phone rang thrice before picking up.

(you= normal- person on the phone= underlined)

"Uh- hello? hello? Uh- this is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex on the phone, how may i help you?"

"I found you poster about you needing a mechanic, is the position still open?"

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥~

"So- like- could you come to the pizza plex today for an interview?"

"Yeah"

"Alright be there at 6"

"Ok"

"Ok great, good-bye"

With that the line cut and (y/n) placed the phone down and did a small victory dance. (y/n) checked the time it was 5:00 he decided to start getting ready. After is shower he wore a (f/c) color button up and a pair of black baggy jeans, along with some black boots. He walked up to the mirror and dried his hair then he combed/styled his messy (h/c) hair, he checked the time once again and saw that it was 5:45 the pizza plex was close so you could get there in time. (y/n) walked out of his apartment and made his way to the pizza plex.

 ~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩~ 

~𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧~

It was 5:57 when you reached the pizza plex you entered the building, in the lobby was a golden statue of a bear "must be Freddy" you tought. Despite the pizza plex being closed all the bright neon signs where still active, you slightly jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Well hello there, what would you be doing here young one?"

You turned around to see a man who had black hair and brown skin and was tall. The man had a stern look. "well i'm here for an interview..." you said, getting a bit tensed as he glared at you, once he heard what you said his face relaxed and he gave you a small smile. "well my name is Liam, you must be (y/n) right?" Liam, the man said. You nodded, "well then let me take you to the place where you will get interviewed", you again nodded. 

As the both of you walked he started a conversation, you found out that he was the past mechanic and is going to leave so they where searching for someone to fill his position, soon you reached a door that said "boss" Liam bid you goodbye and left, you slowly entered the room and saw... no-one there. the room only had a huge screen a desk and a few chairs, you stood there confused the screen was on, the background was blue. 

A voice suddenly spoke and text formed on the screen, it startled you. "good evening mr.(l/n), thank you for sparring us your time, i'm sorry that i wont be able to talk to you face-to-face" the voice was slightly robotic, "please have a seat" you sat down. 

~𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗~

"your hired" the voice spoke. "if you have met Mr.Liam please go and have a small chat with him, he would be able to tell you about your job, the pizzaplex will re-open on Tuesday, that will be your first day on the job" "thank you" "you may now take your leave" you nodded and left the room, Liam was standing outside the room, waiting for you "did you get the job?" he asked. "yeah" you said.

Liam started to explain how the animatronics where re-designed and how their new designs work "the boss decided to add a new function to the animatronics, a more uh- human like function" Liam told you, "but you don't have to take care of that" he assured you. "what new feature?" you asked him. "you will find out soon"

"you have to make sure the glamrocks are ready for their performance, you have to make sure that the DJ is ready for his show, the DJ is huge by the way. And you have to make sure that the daycare attendants are in good condition, you have to take special care to the daycare attendants as they work more with little kids and are most likely to get damaged" Liam explained, you nodded. "since tomorrow is the is day of the pizza plex opening I don't think there will be a lot of work" "ok" 

"great now you can leave, you will get your uniform tomorrow" he said as he patted your back.

You bid Liam goodbye and walked out the pizza plex, and started making your way home.

As you walked home you saw a couple walk past you "i'm so single" you tought as you whined.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓