Roll Call!

I don't own this picture!

Y/n= your name

s/c= skin color

e/c= eye color 

f/c= favorite color 

s/f/c= second favorite color

Y/N POV 

Hello, my name is Y/n, I live on a chicken farm in England. Before you start thinking, no, I'm not a farmer

.

.

I'm a s/c chicken with e/c eyes and a f/c wooly beanie hat and a s/f/c chiffon neck scarf decorated with dark floral patterns.(If you don't like floral then you can choose whatever pattern you want) 

Tonight is the night that me and my friends are going to escape this dreadful farm. 

With a spoon in my hand, I run toward the fence, while avoiding the farmer, Mr. Tweedy and his dogs as they were patrolling the fence. 

I started shoveling away the dirt from a whole under the fence, when I hear a dog growl, then a flashlight shown where I was, but I ducked behind a piece of plywood next to the fence. When the the cost was clear I finished shoveling the rest of the dirt and managed to squeeze under the fence and stop near some bricks. 

I look in to the left and waved my hand toward me, signaling to my friends to come on. 

A few of the other chickens, including, Bunty, Babs and Edwina ran over to the fence and crashed into it, making a huge crash. 

"Shush!" Bunty said. 

Bunty tried to get through the whole, but gets stuck. 

"I'm stuck!" Bunty whispered. 

I scoff and covered Bunty's mouth as we tried to get her through, but then I hear loud barking from the dogs. 

"Get back!" I said as I pushed Bunty back through the fence and I started running from the dogs up to the front door of the farmer's house. 

The dogs growl at me, I grabbed a garden gnome and pointed it at them, but one of the dogs bit the garden gnome's head off. 

I hear the door opened and the dogs yelped in fear and I gasp as I see the farmer's wife, Mrs. Tweedy.

"Mr. Tweedy! What is that chicken doing outside the fence?" Mrs. Tweedy asked. 

"Oh! I don't know love." Mr. Tweedy said. 

"Just deal with it, now!" Mrs. Tweedy said, slamming the door. 

Mr. Tweedy walked over to the garbage dumpster, opened it and looked at me with a mad look. 

"I'll teach you to make a fool out of me." Mr. Tweedy said as he throws me in and slams the door. 

"Now that be a lesson to the lot of you! No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm!" I hear Mr. Tweedy yell. 

Third Person POV     

Y/n didn't give up in their escape attempts and everyone had the same outcome, Y/n getting caught outside the fence by Mr. Tweedy and getting thrown into the dumpster. 

Y/n POV

After the last time I got thrown into the dumpster in solitary confinement. I was bouncy a tennis ball against the wall, until Mr. Tweedy opened a little door on the dumpster. I walked out and he kicked back into the 'cage' as I call it. 

"Morning Y/n, back from holiday?" Babs asked me as I dusted myself off. 

"I wasn't on holiday Babs I was is solitary confinement." I said. 

"Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it?" Babs asked me. 

.

.

I hear an alarm go off and I also hear Fowler, an elderly rooster was on the top on his hut. 

"Roll call! Come along now! You'll be late for parade! Pip, pip! Quick march! Left, right! Left, right! Left, right! Left, right! Come on, smarten up!" Fowler shouted, after the last part, hit a chicken in the back his his cane. 

"Discipline! Order! Back in my R.A.F days, when the senior officer called for a scramble, you'd hop in the old crate and tallyho! Chocks away!" Fowler said. 

"Give over you old fool! They just want to count us!" Bunty said to Fowler. 

"How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer?! Why back in my R.A.F days..." Fowler went off on Bunty until I had to cut him off. 

"Fowler! They're coming! Get back in line!" I said. 

" There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You're grounded." Fowler said to Bunty. 

"Atten...tion!" Fowler said and we all stood up. 

Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy came in for their usual egg count. 

"Welcome back in, is there a new plan?" Mac whispered to me and I handed her a piece of paper. 

Mrs. Tweedy looked at us and we went back to attention. She stretched her pink gloves and let them go to make a snapping sound and we flinched. 

Mr. Tweedy handed her a clip board.  

"I thought we tried going under?" Mac asked me, looking at the paper upside down. 

I grabbed it and turned it right side up. 

"Ah, over, right!" Mac said. 

Mrs. Tweedy started looking at the clipboard and walking passed very frightened chickens. 

"How's the egg count?" I asked Bunty. 

"I've laid 5 eggs this morning! 5! Well chuffed with that. I was.." Bunty said, before Fowler interrupted her. 

"Shush!" Fowler said. 

Mrs. Tweedy stopped in front of Edwina, looking at the clipboard and saw that #282 hadn't laid any eggs all week. Number 282 was Edwina! 

"Oh no, Edwina! Bunty, why didn't you give her some of yours?" I asked. 

"I would have! She didn't tell me! She didn't tell anyone." Bunty said. 

Mr. Tweedy picked up Edwina by her neck, Edwina yelped and they left with her. 

"Oh! Is Edwina off on holiday?" Babs asked and I gasped. 

I climbed to the roof a hut and watched as Mrs. Tweedy put her gloves on, Edwina being handed to her. They opened the door, Mrs. Tweedy grabbed an axe. 

I put my hand around my neck and everyone heard the sound of a axe hitting wood and everyone sadly gasped. They knew that sound, it was sound of Edwina being killed. 

I sat down and watched at some geese flying over my head, off into the horizon and with tears in my eyes, I sighed. 

"We've got to get out of here." I said. 

"Y/n?! Are we still on?" Mac asked. 

"Oh, we're on alright. Spread the word Mac, meeting tonight in hut 17." I said, pointing my finger at her while saying the last part. 

.

.

First chapter of my Rocky x reader fanfic!

I am so thankful that you all have been showing my books some love and I can't thank you all enough. 

See you later my beautiful/handsome readers!