Learning to Fly

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

Rocky left the hut and I went after him. 

"Okay, okay, where's the exit? Ah, this way." Rocky muttered to himself and found the door. 

"Mr. Rhodes, um, perhaps I didn't explain our situation properly. We lay eggs day in and day out, and when we can't lay any more, they kill us." I said, explaining the situation. 

"It's a cruel world, doll face. You might as well get used to it." Rocky said, walking away from me. 

"Which part of "they kill us" do you not understand?" I exclaimed. 

"I got my own set of problems to worry about. Besides, this birdcage can't be that hard to bust out of. In fact, watch me." Rocky said, walking away to the front gate. 

"It's not so hard to get one chicken out of here or even two, but this is about all of us." I tried to explain. 

"All of you? That's what I've been trying to tell you. Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You want to get every chicken in this place out of here at the same time?" Rocky exclaimed, sounding like he was telling me I was crazy. 

"Of course." I stated, plainly. 

"You're certifiable. You can't pull off a stunt like that. That's suicide." Rocky said, stilling sounding like I said something crazy. 

"Where's there's a will, there's a way." I stated, plainly. 

"Couldn't agree more. I will be leaving that way." Rocky stated, emphasizing the words: 'will' and 'that'. 

I tried to get him to listen to me when a huge truck pulled up to the farm, Rocky froze and when he saw truck and he ran away to behind a hut.

I looked at the truck and found out it was a circus.   

"So that's it. You're from the circus." I stated and Rocky shushed me.

"You're on the run aren't you?" I continued. 

Rocky pulled me to behind the hut and shushed me again. 

"You wanna keep it down? I'm trying to lay low here." Rocky said, looking from behind the hut to see if anyone saw him. 

"I should turn you in right now." I stated sternly, crossing my 'wings'(arms).

 "You wouldn't....Would you?" Rocky asked. 

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't?" I asked, stubbornly. 

"Cause I'm...cute?" Rocky said, as more of a question. 

I let out a loud sound and Rocky covered my beak. 

"Hey, hey, hey! What kind of crazy chick are you? Do you know what'll happen if he finds me?" Rocky asked me, getting worried. 

"It's a cruel world." I said, throwing Rocky's words back at him. 

"I just decided I don't like you." Rocky said. 

"I just decided I don't care. Now show us how to fly!" I demanded. 

"With this wing?" Rocky asked, referring to his sprained wing. 

"Teach us then!" I demanded again. 

"No!" Rocky said, sternly. 

I let out that loud noise again and Rocky grabbed my beak again. 

Mrs. Tweedy POV 

 The circus master talked to me about a missing rooster and said that he was valuable.