Prologue

I stared at my iPad, not wanting to continue writing the chapter. I'm not really in the mood to continue it, I glanced at Timothy then looked back at my iPad. Minutes later, I opened my bag and took my phone. I talked to my mum earlier, and there's no electricity in our school. I think some wires broke and things happened, I frowned seeing that my phone's battery percentage is 4%. Though low power mode is turned on, my eyes widened in realization.

I quickly read the text messages, which made me disappointed and at the same time glad.

From: Gregory 4:35pm
Anastasia, talk to me.

From: Gregory 4:36pm
I need you...

To: Gregory    4:37pm
What?

From: Gregory 4:37pm
I have to tell you something. I'm sorry x

I stood up from the bench and went inside the room. Fixed some stuffs in my bag and I spotted him, I went to a different direction/place. Which he followed, and I looked at him confusingly. He sat across me, and I let him speak. "I have to tell you something. You deserve to know the truth," I looked at him still confused, he looked at me.

"It feels so wrong. Sometimes I don't like your attitude," I'm surprised, all this time? Then he shouldn't have hung out with me.

"You're awkward, I hate it." He looked down. I'm out of words, that I can't even find my voice. So it's true in some stories, that they couldn't speak because of how the words shocked them. I didn't know it was true, actually.

"But I love you." He glanced at me, my eyes widened. Which made me more shock, I mean he ignored me for two months and ended our friendship that was when our camping. When he ended everything, he texted me. So this was so unexpected, clearly surprised. I thought his words were made up, and that he didn't mean any of those. Because I knew that he was lying to me the whole time but no, he wasn't.

When he said those words, he was looking at me. We discussed about the previous scenarios and he explained everything to me which made me shocked. I already forgave him long time ago, but I kept it to myself. "Why?"

"Because you understand me, while others don't." Clearly, I really do understand him. He's actually making his image really bad, even if he's not really that bad.

It's dismissal, so we both stood up from our seats and he extended his hand. I looked at him confusingly, to be honest his actions are not known. So I mocked him, doing the same thing.

I smiled weirdly, because of my weirdness. I chuckled and then, he reached for my left arm and kissed the top of my hand. Which happened really fast, before I can pull it. After he kissed my hand, he winked and smiled at me. My eyes widened, his smile is different like it's a sincere one.

"Got to go, something's happening in my stomach,"

"Ah, good luck." I smirked.