CHAPTER 13

A little while later Matt and Finn sat on the sofa, alone, drinking beer while Lucy took a call in the bedroom.

Matt clinked Finn's bottle with his. "So, what do you think homie, she gives a good foot-job right? Damn! Both of us at the same time. "

Finn smiled nervously. He wasn't sure what to say or where to look.

"Hey c'mon dude, it's all good right? Man, I love this shit, my missus getting my best friend off." He took a swig of beer and bumped Finn's shoulder with the back of his hand. "Look mate if you want to, you know... you just say the word and I'll be down for it; you dig? Cos, I know Lucy would be all to keen, you know what I mean? He took a final last swig and got up to go to the kitchen for a refill. As Matt walked away Finn noticed a massive bulge in his pants. Matt noticed Finn noticing. He thrust his hips forward and stroked the outline of his erection. "Yo! Look at that, see what this shit does to me?" He laughed and disappeared into the kitchen.

Finn sat alone for a few minutes contemplating his life over the last twenty-four hours. He could hardly believe his luck; good and bad. He thought about Sally briefly and wondered what she was up to. Probably still with Charlene somewhere. He wondered what she'd think about Lucy giving him a foot-job under the table. Yeah, she's probably getting more than that from Charlene. Fuck it! If Lucy makes a move and Matt's okay with the whole set up, then I'm just gonna bust a nut tonight and feel good about it.

Just then Matt returned with two cold beers.

"Yo, Finn," he handed Finn a bottle. "Did I ever tell you about the time that Luce gave me a blowjob in the theatre, Nah? Well, we were watching one of those Fast and Furious movies and she's got her hand between my legs. I'm as hard as fuck, man. She takes my pecker out and goes down on me. I'm so fucking turned on with whole thing I start moaning. Yeah, he sniggers. Just like that. Lady in front of me, sitting next to her boyfriend, turns around and sees what's going down. Then looks at me and smiles. I think her boyfriend was asleep because he didn't notice anything.  Lucy carries on sucking my dick and I'm moaning softly. The girl in front of us just keeps turning back to stare, like fucking wide-eyed you know. Eventually I cum, in Lucy's mouth and she swallows and shit and the girl looks away. Damn Finn, it was so hot. After the movie I was waiting for Lucy outside the restroom, I saw this girl come out of the same restroom. She came right up to me and said, Thanks for the extra entertainment. You're both lucky to have each other. Then she was gone. I told Lucy about it, and she got so excited, we could hardly wait to get back home.”

Lucy appeared from the door in a powder blue cotton nightie with the words "sweet dreams" embroidered in pink cotton floating above a cloud and a cherub playing a harp. It came down to her mid-thigh and contrasted enticingly with her caramel legs. She wore a pair of short white socks, and her loose hair swept the width of her shoulders. She sat down next to Matt and placed a hand on his thigh, just beneath the hem of his shorts. Matt placed his hand on hers.

"Everything okay babe?" he looked at her.

"Yeah. Think I'm done for the night. Maybe I'll take tomorrow off, and we can all go do something. How does that sound Finn?

"Sounds good." Finn gave a thumbs up.

"Maybe find you some pussy hey, Finn, what you think about that?" She asked.

Finn blushed. He wasn't used to being put on the spot like that especially when his sexuality was at stake.

"Whatever," he said. Smiling.

"Whatever? Lucy asked, "You need a rebound Finn. One shag and you'll be right as rain," she said, laughing briefly. “Isn't that right Matt?" her hand slid under the leg of his shorts and found its target. Matt changed into shorts without boxers, so the access was easy. She took his cock, in her hand and pulled the shaft down, and lent into him kissing his neck while she stroked him back and forth.