CHAPTER 15

Finn stirred from a light sleep to find Sally typing a message on her phone.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“Half seven,” she said. “Have a nice little nap?”

“I better let Matt know where I am before they both worry.” He sent a message to Matt’s phone and the response he got was cryptic and suggestive. “Don’t worry, we’ll start without you.”

“Look at that,” he glanced at Sally and chuckled. “Said they’d start without me.”

She laughed. “Spreading yourself thin there lover-boy?

 With an arm curled around the nape of his neck, she played absent-mindedly with his twitching erection. She stroked it lightly and pulled the skin back and then released it to cradle his balls. She loved holding his cock in her hand and caressing it, without the inclination of making him cum, just holding it, like a thing to hold. Every now and then she would move her delicate fingers along the smudge of hair that traced an outline to his navel and brush his abs with the backs of her fingertips. A drool of precum seeped and spilled from the head of his erection and pooled at the base of his glans. Sally noticed and leaned over to lap it up with a lascivious stroke of her tongue.

“God how I missed your taste,” she said and kissed him. She let go of his dick and scooted off the bed to make her way to the cupboard, all the while looking back at Finn, who looked helpless with a palpitating cock. “Don’t even think about touching yourself,” she commanded. From the cupboard she withdrew one of Finn’s black work ties and made her way to the bed.

With a bit of difficulty, she managed to get the tie wrapped over his eyes, making sure not to cover his ears.

“What are you doing?’ asked a puzzled Finn.

Sally ignored him.

 Then she plugged a pair of earphones into her phone, carefully placed the buds into his ears and pecked him on the lips. She then proceeded to play a Nine Inch Nails play-list.

Finn clutched his ears with his fingertips and his lips turned upwards in a smile. “What’s this all about?” he asked.

Sally responded by placing a forefinger over his lips. Finn could smell her faint musk diffuse from the pad of her finger. He breathed in deep, not knowing what to to expect. He felt Sally remove her finger and then moments later became aware of her musk again, though this time it was stronger and permeated the depths of his nostrils.

 She’s hovering over me with her cunt right over my nose, thought Finn, his mind flooded with a charge of libidinous chemicals. He poked his tongue out to steal a taste, but Sally made sure that he could only just reach her labia. She pulled away for a moment and descended again on to his greedy tongue and moved her hips so that her lips touched just the tip of his nose. Finn thrust his chin upwards, but it was of no use. He was a prisoner to her groin. He groaned with frustration, but Sally would not relent. She held her position for what felt like an agonising age and just when Finn started to shake his head she docked her pussy onto his gaping nostrils, filling him with her scent and saturating his nose with her warm juices. He pointed his tongue out at her lips and this time Sally let him find her throbbing clit. She guided the length of her slit against his projected tongue and the tip of his nose. She was wet and she drenched his chin and mouth.