I

Note: This chapter contains mentions of rape and violence. In order to let you know where to stop and where to continue, I will be putting the ⚠️ sign before and after the sensitive content.

THE CASE IS BASED ON REAL-LIFE CASE

-----

AN IMGUR FILE.

imgurDOTcomSLASHaSLASHw6mTCCQ.png

imgur.com/a/w6mTCCQ

THERE WERE FOUR women who fell from a tree,

The one broke her back, and then there were three,

One was killed by a hitman, and the other ran,

But the hitman played fairly, and then there were none. 

That's where the fucking link led her, and at the bottom of the picture lies words that she's sure, she needs to decode.

BYXUGSXFLMVZJTSLMWNJDHSWNTGXHEWPXMMQPBGTJILGZFPTJVHTKFLS

Tangina. Kevan really knows how to play well. Ni hindi niya alam kung ilang words ang nasa statement na binigay sa kanya! Nakakaduling! Pwede bang sabihan niya na lang ito ng 'I love you' tapos game over na?

Fuck. She badly wants to know what he knows! 

Kumunot ang kanyang noo nang may nag-pop up na case na naka-assign sa kanya, and when she opened it, it showed her the details of an illegal website that she needs to take down. 

Napasinghap siya at napatakip sa kanyang bibig dahil sa nakita. She could feel the lump of emotions stuck in her throat as her eyes glistened, and tears welled in the corners of her eyes, clinging to the fringe of her eyelashes. 

Who. . . Who the fuck would do this?

Disbelief crashed her and squeezed the breath from her lungs. Nahihirapan siyang huminga, and she had to close her eyes and take a deep breath to process everything. 

⚠️

The website that she needs to take down is a hurtcore website. Hurtcore is a child pornography. . . a sexual torture porn. It involves actual rape, abuse, and murder relating to child abuse. And other than taking it down, they need to know the one who created the website.

⚠️

This is a big case, and she knows too damn well that she's not the only one who's working on this matter. Hindi niya 'to kaya na mag-isa lang. Probably, their agency is also disseminating this task to others, waiting for her to give them information. 

Napapikit siya at huminga nang malalim. It's a dark web website. . . at alam niyang hindi ito magiging madali. 

"Hurtcore." 

Mabilis siyang nagmulat ng mga mata nang marinig ang boses ni Jack sa kanyang tabi. Tiningala niya ito, and she could see how his eyebrows furrowed and how the contours of his features tightened as if the information made him angry.