WQ

2019

SOME PEOPLE USE hypnosis to manipulate people, as what she always hears. Some use it to sleep, to heal, or bring the subconscious memories to the conscious mind.

Her lips remained pressed to each other, thinking about what she would answer. And when she did, she shrugged.

"It benefits people if it is used for the greater good. Otherwise, it's dangerous." Nag-angat siya ng tingin sa lalaki, kunot ang noo. Jack was looking at her with a small smile on his face as if her answer made him somehow happy. 

"Why did you ask such question?" Because it's kind of weird for him to ask that. 

Jack shook his head. "Nothing. It's just that, Enesha is expert in the field of hypnosis, and she uses it to treat people's addiction and trauma."

Napasinghap siya sa narinig. Enesha? A hypnotherapist?

"Ngayon ko lang alam! Ang galing! How did she do it?" 

Jack acted as if zipping his mouth. "Bahala ka. Basta, confidential." Humalakhak pa ito at saka ginulo ang kanyang buhok bago pinatakan ng halik ang gilid ng kanyang ulo. 

Napailing na lang siya. It's not Jaxavion's story to tell, anyways. . . 

Their relationship sailed smoothly, and they have been together for two years already. Jack and his family were there for her when she graduated. And Jack stayed by her side to study with her and teach her things when she prepared for her board exam. Ito pa ang unang nagbalita sa kanya na nakapasa siya, and they celebrated her success in the Chateu de Futore.

With Jack by her side, she couldn't ask for more. May mga pagkakataon na nag-aaway sila o may hindi pagkakaintindihan, but they immediately solve it and talk about their problem before the day ends. She could say that she got a mature man by her side who considers her feelings. 

"Hingi ako ng kiss, love," nakangusong saad ni Jack at saka inilapit ang noo nito sa mga labi niya. She could only smile as she adjusted her glasses and cupped his cheeks to plant a kiss on his forehead. 

Nang makalayo na siya, kita niya ang pagsilay ng ngiti sa mga labi ni Jack at saka tinapik ang mga hita nito. "Kandong ka."

"You're working, Jack. Huwag kang malandi."

"I want to feel your warmth as I work," malambing na ani nito at saka isinandal ang ulo sa kanyang balikat.

Kinagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi upang pigilan na mapangiti nang malawak, walang magawa kundi sundin ang sinabi nito. 

She stood up. Paharap siyang umupo sa mga hita nito at saka ito niyakap, and Jack hugged her back and sighed in contentment.

Her man is such a clingy baby. And she guessed it's because. . . his childhood was taken away from him. 

Pinikit niya nang mariin ang kanyang mga mata. She remembered Jaxavion, telling her about his cruel past with tears in his eyes. And it hurts to know that her man went through that kind of situation wherein he had no choice but to become a devil's slave. 

That conversation kept on lingering in the corners of her mind. His past, the hell he went through. . . the things that the devil made him do. 

She wants to give her man the justice he deserves. . . but he's right. Digging up about them will just bring chaos to his peace, and her man doesn't deserve to go through that kind of chaos again. 

She always makes sure to make Jaxavion happy and loved, at ganito rin ito sa kanya. But things go downhill when Jaxavion started to. . . act disturbed and weird. Parati na lang siya nitong niyayakap at nanghahalik na lang sa pisngi bigla pagkatapos ay isusubsob ang mukha nito sa kanyang leeg.