Chapter 17 - Freedom

A/n: Hello my fellow readers, a lot of things has been going on recently so I can't guarantee weekly posts, especially not on this story. I feel I've been losing my mojo in writing recently, so I'll just post this short one today just to clarify some things, more of a filler chapter. But yea, I'm not exactly putting this story on hold, I'll still try and post regularly, but shit has been kinda hard lately, so I apologise right now for the future-lack-of-chapters. Sorry again, but yea, enjoyy!!

_____________________

Chapter 17

November 30, Tuesday

No one's POV

Sienna has always been known as, what they call, a goody-two-shoes. She would never step a foot out of line— go to sleep early, wake up the moment the sun is up. Never cheat on a single test, always get homework done on time— the list goes on.

And yet she found herself here, laying in bed with a girl she somewhat-hated merely just the day before— the girl she somehow got herself to lose her virginity to. Now she's awake at twilight, naked limbs entwined with Clara, covered with the thin cloth of her blanket; not so goody-two-shoes afterall.

But none of that mattered to Sienna, not when she was with Clara. Because Clara made her want to not think— just live within life instead of outside of it, trying to control every little thing to maintain impossible perfection. She felt that she's allowed to be flawed around Clara— that she doesn't always have something to prove.

Yet how come she didn't feel like that around Dylan?

But that's a question for another day... because right at that moment, Sienna felt so free; unlike how she usually feels. She didn't know she needed that until she finally got it— that sense of freedom. Sienna doesn't want to lose it now that it's hers— Sienna doesn't want to lose Clara knowing that she found it within her.

"Hey Clara?" Sienna found herself whispering, leaning her head backwards to look up at the girl.

"Clara?" Sienna continued after receiving no response.

"Yea?" Clara replied, her fluttering eyes shifting downwards.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you sleeping?" The Miller girl asked, giggling.

"Nope, never, not tired at all." The raven haired girl stated, sitting up slightly, "Anyways, what were you gonna say?"

Sienna snuggled closer into the taller girl, resting her blunt chin on Claras' bare chest. "If it isn't too... personal, I just wanted to know what your sexuality is? I don't know, I was just wondering– you totally don't have to tell me if you don't want to, and–"

Clara cut her off from her ramble— Siennas' panicked nature got to her once more, something that she never seemed to be able to get rid of. "It's okay, I don't mind telling you." She said, "I'm a lesbian."

Sienna nodded, smiled, then comfortably laid back onto Claras' chest.

"Why?" Clara quizzed.

Sienna only shrugged, "Well I– I just wanted to know."

The raven haired girl moved aside slightly, a light smirk etched upon her face.

"Okay, well, it might– might– also be because you seem to have quite some, y'know, guy friends. I just, I don't know, was wondering if I might have... competition." Sienna then bashfully explained, while Clara found herself laughing out loud.

"Wow, I can't believe it, you're jealous!" Clara laughed, while the Miller girl dug her blushing face into Claras' shoulder to hide her embarrassed grin.

"No, don't be embarrassed, I find it... cute." Clara joked, to which Sienna only responded with a playful slap on the arm. "Anyways, what's your sexuality... that is, if you don't mind me asking."

Sienna finally leaned back a bit to reveal her crimson cheeks and cheerful eyes. "I'm... not really sure. I guess I like people of all genders."

Clara shrugged, "So... bisexual?"

The dark haired girl shook her head, "No, it's not really just boy and girl, I don't think. I've always found myself liking, well, anyone." Sienna sighed, "I came out as pansexual a while ago, but I don't know if I really like labels."

Sienna doesn't want to limit herself anymore— to a label, to a schedule. The freedom is really getting to her head, and she feels nicer than she's ever felt. Maybe she's been limiting herself from life as well, and this is her finally living in it.

_____________________

636 words