Hi again

Hi again, I just wanted to put this here for anyone who wants to know how the book was meant to end. I usually get pretty annoyed when people discontinue their books, because I don't get to know how it progresses, and what occurs in conclusion; which is why I put this here for anyone that was wondering:

Maeva Renolds & Nate Stone:

In this book particularly, they were going to have mild issues because Oscar Fischer came back. Maeva thought it was wrong that she endured all of that abuse, and the guy gets to just walk free; so she goes all-undercover-detective on him and gets him to reveal some shit before getting the actual police involved. Nate also begins building a relationship with his father starting from this book. But in the other books, they weren't particularly healthy, since they just go on-and-off, until about the seventh or eighth book, when Maeva finally decides that she needs to move away for a while, away from her life in Ann Arbor, and discover herself in some place new. She wouldn't be mentioned much until the last book. At the very end, Maeva comes back to Ann Arbor to visit, since she's getting married. But because of her sudden return, their old love rekindles, which allows her to realise that she never truly moved on. And due to them being older, and more mature (around the age of 26), they are able to build a much stronger and healthier relationship together. Maeva ends up becoming a dermatologist, while Nate just becomes a stay-at-home dad for when they do have children.

Sienna Millers & Dylan O'Connor:

For those who read the book knows that they are seperated in this book. Sienna is currently dating this girl, Clara, in secret. The truth is, she is using Clara as a rebound. Later on in the book, Kathrin also starts taking interest in Clara, without knowing that she's dating her best friend. And Clara seems to be into Kathrin as well. But Kathrin never does anything, because she's dating Clara's younger brother, Jordan. Though, after more things occur, and Sienna realises that Clara was never faithful, she end things up with her. And as she's broken from the break up, Dylan just happens to come back (Kathrin called him). They spend the next few years building their relationship, and are the second to get married. Sienna ends up becoming an architect, while Dylan takes after his family's business.

Leonard Lee & Arthur Chase:

To be honest, the main reason I added them was for comic relief, but just got so invested in their story. After Leonard goes to university, he starts working as an assistant to this scientist, and ends up being so invested in work that he just doesn't have time for Arthur anymore (who works small jobs and doesn't go to school; they moved in together). Because of it, Arthur breaks up with him, not knowing that Leonard was planning to propose. The only reason Leonard was so hung up on this job was because he grew a connection (father figure almost) with this scientist, later finding out that he's dying; and wanted to grant him a final wish, and that was to finish the project they were working on. But after finishing, Leonard realises that he doesn't want to lose Arthur simply for a job, and so he goes back to apologise, and promises to never occupy work over his boyfriend ever again; they are the first pair to get married. Leonard becomes a professor at a university, and Arthur sort of just roams about working here and there.

Kathrin Anderson & Anna Barbeau:

Kathrin is really the only one that doesn't end up with her high-school sweetheart, Eleanor Barbeau. In this book, she and Jordan starts dating, but later turns out to have only dated her because he wanted to get closer to Maeva (who was dating Nate at the time, making Kathrin the easiest way). Throughout the relationship, his older sister, Clara, also constantly showed interest to Kathrin; who always rejected her in the name of being loyal. A while later, she begins receiving doubts, and finds out of Jordan's true motive of dating her, and breaks up with him. She also completely cuts things off with Clara knowing that she isn't loyal either. Kathrin remains single for a while, but eventually meets this girl, Anna. They're going great together for a while, before, at a family reunion, Kathrin meets with Eleanor again, and realises the Anna and Eleanor are sisters. There's a whole love-triangle situation, until finally, Kathrin and Anna get together officially. They are the only pair to not get married in this book. Kathrin ends up becoming an author, which is against her father's wishes of her taking after his business, while Anna is a musician who posts her work online.

Siblings:

Kyle Stone: I didn't really plan much for him. He was only created as Nate's rock. Whenever he has an issue and needed a lending ear, Kyle would always be there. Otherwise, I didn't have more things for him.

Blaise Renolds: Same for him, he was just there for Maeva's emotional support. There wasn't much of a plan for him, other than being briefly mentioned.

John O'Connor: He wasn't even meant to be a character, to be honest. I just envisioned Dylan with a brother.

Lauren Lee: She was made to be a comic relief as well. I've wanted her to be mentioned more further down the story, probably after Maeva leaves so that the story wouldn't be even more crowded than it already is.

Eleanor Barbeau: She is dating a girl named Lindsay Grant when her and Kathrin reunites, and that's just about all I've planned for her in the following books. I knew I always wanted Eleanor to come back, because I've left their story quite unfinished. I just wanted it to give them a conclusion, including with her mother, who always disapproved of them.

Other:

Jeremy Mendez: After he left in the second-third book, I planned for him to stay away. His character just wasn't important anymore.

Oscar Fischer: Same with him; he would go to prison for all the crimes he's done (he did things other than abusing Maeva), and his parents too. Though afterwards, there isn't much of a mention of him.

Joshua Johnson: Again, his appearance in the second book is the last mention of him.

Kimmy Rodrigo: She was only here as Eleanor's emotional support in the second book, nothing more.

Vernon Harris: I planned for him to come back and live his asshole nature and ruin everything. But there was going to be more mention of him further down, which I haven't gotten the chance to plan.

All other mentioned character were just a one-time occurence