Go to the party.

1 month later.
_______________

"Go to the party" Ares said to me as he was cooking, my eyes gazed over at his hands and then into his eyes.

"Ares easier said then done" I said as he walked between my thighs, God we have been here before. He ran his fingers slowly up my thighs and I shivered from his touch it wasn't the same, but I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on slightly.

I looked into his eyes and he leaned in kissing my neck purposely leaving his love marks along my neck. I knew he was doing it on purpose, "come on baby-" everything else he said went in one ear and out the other. I refuse to call anyone "baby" unless I'm inlove. This is very important to me, so the fact he called me baby started to freak me out.

Impulsively I kissed him hard wrapping my legs around his torso and arms around his neck, as much as I didn't want sex. I didn't want him to keep calling me baby, he took his pants off and pushed me onto my knees I looked at him dreading what he wanted me to do.

I'm not gonna suck his dick, he can suck his own dick. He pushed my head closer to it, "come on baby." He whispered, fuck he called me baby again, I don't want him to keep calling me that. So I gently did on Impulse. he grabbed my head quickly grabbing my face.

He pulled down my pants and grabbed my hair bending me over the counter, I felt tears form in my eyes. I was honestly scared my body was slightly shaking but I let him keep going I gently moaned as he pushed it into me, he grabbed my hand pinning them behind my back. My head was layed on the counter and he pushed his other hand on my head as he sped up quick, and started going hard immediately.

This is why girls invited masturbation cause boys couldn't do the job honestly it wasn't enjoyable, this was the first time in months I have slept with him after the incident. He pulled out and came onto my back letting me go. He quickly put his pants back on, he was still hard and you could tell through his pants. He kissed my cheek before putting on his shoes and leaving.

Not even a goodbye? What an asshole. I walked up to my room and changed into a nicer outfit. I wasn't going to a party, grey was taking me to a playplace with his neices. He said he missed me which is fair I haven't seen him in weeks.

I was sitting doing my makeup when grey called my number, "yoooo grey what's up" I said and he laughed gently replying to me "I'm here hurry and get your white ass out here".

It made me scoff but I got up and relentlessly went outside to his red mini van, he smirked as I stepped into the van and looked at my neck then into my eyes. "Really Mila? You gave in?" He pulled out of my driveway and I shrugged slightly. "I was horny" I replied, which isn't the whole truth cause Ares honestly doesn't turn me on anymore. Just some of his actions, I shouldn't even let him touch me after all the shit he did.

The only reason he's letting me go with grey is cause he thinks it's a party, we pulled up to a play place and he got out of the car going to one side of the van and sliding the door open, I went to the other side sliding the door open. I took his neice out of her car seat, I placed her on my hip and closed the door walking inside with grey. I placed his neice down and he took them to bench taking off their shoes, I payed for them and me and grey. "Mila you didn't have to pay" grey added while we walked into the area, grey let his neices run and sat us down at a table.

"You hungry?" He asked me and I nodded hesitantly since I haven't really been eating but he's gonna make me eat anyway, "okay ms. I don't speak anymore." Reffering to me and I shook my head and sighed.

"Grey I gave in, lowkey stressing about it" I replied finally breaking the tension that as been built up, he walked back to our table with two menus with lady bugs built into thr menus, the lady came over and gave me a nasty look making me give her one back. Grey ordered two pizzas and chicken fingers with 4 iced teas, when the waiter walked away she put her hand and Grey's shoulder and winked making me kinda laugh and grey kicked me.

"That's why she gave me a dirty look? She's after my gay guy bestfriend" I smirked at my remarks and he looked at me before whistling which is the signal for his neices to come to the table, "grey my friend they aren't dogs" I pushed over the booth as they both ran and one sat next to both of us, the brought out the drinks and we all took a sip, I was absolutely parched all the overthinking about Ares had me tired and thirsty.

They brought out the food and I layed out a napkin for one of the girls next to me placing a slice of cheese pizza there and two chicken fingers. Letting her eat while talking to grey. Maybe I needed to get out or the house, even if it's babysitting with my friend.

________________________________________

Word count: 964