Ares and Grey

Grey stayed for a few days at least, he slept on the couch. He started to act like my house wife, honestly it felt kinda nice to not have to worry about cleaning or cooking. Grey honestly just knew I needed to relax, he let me lay where he was sleeping for hours. We binged watched anime and tv shows. I swear if I watched another episode of demon slayer my eyes were gonna pop out of my fucking head.

"Eggs and bacon?" Grey asked me from the kitchen while my eyes were watching the tv, grey put on shameless which I've already watched a thousand times. I sat up and turned looking at him with an angry glare "fuck you you know I hate eggs" I replied and he shrugged grabbing the defrosted bacon and potatoes, he grabbed some bell peppers and onions. "Hash browns and bacon it is with some fried veggies" he said starting to cut the bell peppers.

I layed my back up against the cushions and kept my eyes on the tv, I still felt like shit for leaving that girl in that motel alone. What if ares went back and hurt her? I heard a knock at the door and grey walked out of the kitchen throwing the rag over his shoulder going to open the door. I gazed out the window and saw his car, Ares car. I quickly grabbed greys hand and made him look out the window, I knew ares knew grey was staying here. His mini van was parked in front of mine.

Grey looked at the car and I saw anger build in his eyes, I shook my head rapidly begging him not too. His eyes barley gazed mine while he let his fist soften and the knocks at the door started to get louder. "Mila he is going to hurt you cause of me." Grey whispered and I shook my head keeping my eyes on greys. The doorbell started to ring throughout the house and we heard him screaming against the door. "Mila fucking open the door." Ares said in a slurred tone.

"Mila he is fucking drunk it's 9 in the fucking morning" grey managed to say through his anger. I looked at him and let go of his arm before walking towards the door, I reached the door and opened it so only the screen door was between me and ares. He had hickeys "those aren't mine." I whispered looking up and down at him. He tried to look in the house at grey but I only had the door half way open so he couldn't see inside the house.

"Where the fuck is he." He said finally looking into hm eyes I starred back at his, he gave me a soft expression and his eyes softened seeing mine "Mila your eyes, have you been crying." He asked me and I scoffed looking into his eyes. "What do you think ares, you took my to a motel made me watch another girl tease you, not mention you tried to force me into a three some and when we finally were in one you pushed her off of me almost hurt her and then left me alone with a strange fucking man." I snarled which made me him jump back a little.

"Did he hurt you.?" He opened the screen door and placed his palm onto my face, his cold hands made goosebumps form along my skin. I froze from he touch he pulled my face close and kisses my lips, I placed my hands on his face and let him kiss me. I heard grey sigh from behind us and then his footsteps walk back into the kitchen. I grabbed ares hand and walked him upstairs i let him lay in my bed, I covered him with the duvet and he immediately fell asleep.

I waddled down the stairs and heard greys very soft hums, I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter next to grey "don't say anything" I knew what he wanted to say and he started to mix everything together in a pan shaking his head, "wasn't going to" he responded to me. He rested his hand on my knee and kissed my forehead.

"I just don't want you hurt Mimi" he responded to his previous saying, I shrugged it off and leans back grabbing a potato from the frying pan placing it into my mouth gently chewing it. I knew he was right but I wouldn't admit it, it was nice when it was nice and when it was bad it's really bad. I looked into greys eyes and his eyes were glued onto the pan. Maybe grey was right.

A part of me didn't want to forgive him but another part of me knew he was hurting deep down and needed me.
___________________________________
Only writing for my wife right now, I love my girlfriend

Word count: 827