The party

We pulled up to the house that the party was being hosted at the moment we stepped out of the car there was music blaring through the neighborhood, I started to walk over to the house cigarette in hand while emmi followed.

"You smoke now?" Cooper laughed walking up behind me and emmi, he grabbed the smoke from my fingers, he wrapped his arms around me and emmi. He kissed emmis lips gently and then my head. "My girls" he laughed and I shrugged his arm off me.

"Tonight I'm noones girl" I replied and Val looked at me and laughed "dressed like that? You better not be" she said in a snarky remark but in a jokingly fashion. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house the group following right behind me.

I quickly walked to the drinks with Cayden, I filled a red silicone cup with whiskey and Pepsi. I shot it down quick, I looked at Cayden while filling up my cup with straight vodka walking away. He watched me walk away and then got back to making him and emmi a drink.

I walked to wear everyone was dancing and started to dance slowly to the music with Val by my side, my hands were on her shoulder but we were far apart. We were only dancing like that so we didn't get separated in the crowd of people that swarmed around us. I took a sip of my drink and laughed with Val as we danced it got awkward once Val's waist was grabbed by her boyfriend.

"Hey baby" she said jumping into his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him, they started to make out. I looked around when my eyes crossed ares, he was dancing with Rebecca he looked at me with grin around his face he had his hand on her lower stomach. His knee was in her crotch and I could tell she was enjoying it, Cooper walked over to me noticing ares and looked at me.

"Ignore that fucker" he said to me whispering slightly while him and emmi were dancing, everyone had someone and I was alone. I walked over to the couch sitting down, it was oddly quiet in this room. But the music in the other room sounded distant. Soon ares walked in grabbing my jaw making me look at him.

"What the fuck" he said in a stern tone, I pushed him off me and took the rest of my drink down. I pushed him on the couch and bent over looking into his eyes, I let myself get down to his level. "I'm not your girl." I replied looking at him, I turned around so my ass was in his face before walking away.

"You know I hate that skimpy fucking dress" I added while I went to walk away, I turned to look at him and smirked tilting my head. "I wore it so your fucking slut will know I'm the better fuck" I added pulling the dress down so I was showing more cleavage. He looked at me and smirked, "Mila come on one more fuck." He said getting up pushing me against the wall kissing me hard. I was horny but not horny enough to sleep with ares I think.

He lifted my thigh up his moving his kisses to my neck leaving hickeys for people to see, he was purposely rubbing his dick up against my clit making me obviously whimper before I pushed him off fixing my dress. "Nu uh nope." I said before throwing my cup at him and walking out of the living room, the music got louder as I left the room. Ares left soon after, I walked over to the table that had a different variety of drinks, I grabbed a twisted tea and Val came over jumping as she grabbed my shoulder.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" she practically screamed, I don't blame her the music in here was blaring through each one of my ears. I shrugged at her confused and she pointed at ares then my neck and I felt my cheeks fluster up but not in the good way. I felt embarrassed, but that fucker made me horny. I felt my underwear soaked, but not cause it was ares because he rubbed it up against me.

"Whatever." I shrugged and looked at ares, he looked back at me and smirked nodding his head making me shake my head looking at val, she nodded knowing exactly what I wanted to do. " OKAY EVERYONE," The music stopped and Val got onto the chair "TRUTH OR DARE!!" everyone cheered and she quickly walked me to the living room. She sat me down on the floor and I sat next to her, Cooper and emmi followed till we were in a big circle. Ares sat across from me and he kept eye contact with me and I looked at him taking a shot of my twisted tea.

I don't want to play this game.
---------------------------
Word count:840