Bonus chapter

(Bonus chapter, this chapter is when Cayden and mila sleep together but ares catches them)

"Cayden did you bring the pill?" I mumbled and he smiled nodding his head up and down I placed out my palm and he dropped a box into my palms. I moved out of the way and let him inside with a smile, "appreciate it." I whisper through my teeth.

He laughed sarcastically and walked to the kitchen while i slowly skipped behind him, Cayden jumped onto my counter and I opened the fridge grabbing my half drank Gatorade before closing the fridge door and leaning against the counter across from him.

I placed the pill on my tounge and then I swallowed it chugging down the Gatorade, "fuck mila calm down" Cayden laughed watching me. I shook my head and turned putting my up in a pony tail. I felt Cayden's eyes on my back and neck, he jumped off the counter and turned me around. "Mila your neck." He sounded sincere while he looked at the bruising against my neck.

"I'm fine Cayden" I tried to push off me and he cupped my cheek looking into my eyes making my attention focus on his. "What." I snarled and he kissed me, it threw me off before kissing him back. He picked me up and put me on the counter moving his hands up my shorts.

"No no no ev." I whispered and he kept kissing me shaking his head, "forget about her dude." He said back. This felt wrong in my head and heart this felt horrible. But in a way I wanted to get back at ares for treating me so shitty. I moved more heavily into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him harder. He started to pull down my shorts moving his lips to my neck as I tilted my head back.

"What. The. Fuck." We heard a voice behind us, I moved my head looking at who was behind us. I felt my heart sink as ares eyes met mine, in a way I felt relief that he saw. Cayden let go of my and I couldn't help but cover my mouth and laugh at it. Cayden looked at me and then ares, I pulled up my shorts and jumped off the counter and ares walked up to Cayden grabbing his collar. Ares pushed him up against the wall and snarled. "What the fuck do you think your doing Cayden." Cayden laughed slightly and replied, "Mila needs more then a bitch boyfriend."

I walked up to them and tried to get ares off Cayden and I felt a stinging sensation as I hit the floor, ares hand hit my face and I looked up at him crying. Cayden started to yell but I wasn't listening I got up and walked up to my room packing my bag, I heard glass breaking and yelling. I just quickly packed what I needed and walked outside.

I didn't pay attention to their words, I got into my car and drove out of the driveway to camis house. I got out and knocked, ev opened the door and I just blurted out "Cayden kissed me I'm sorry." She looked at me shocked before hugging me and whispering. "I'm sorry you had to kiss that" I laughed and hugged her back resting my head on her shoulder.

"Ares hit me too" I added and she hugged me tighter, "you For real ain't mad?" I asked her and she looked at me with a big grin. "I really don't, I dumped him" he replied with a big grin. "Oh so I was a rebound" I asked walking inside sitting on the chair. Ev handed me a Gatorade and nodded.