chapter 6//**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"i'm not sure if he's comin' over for the night

quarterback's fine"

quarterback

-wallows

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

i made a playlist!!! i put the song for the next chapter on there, so ignore the spoilers lmao

for a clickable link, go to the bottom of the story and below where it says continue to next part, press the external link button and it will take you to the playlist!!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3F1LlRE7ts5tH9RL6S0zrx

.·:*¨¨* y/n's pov *¨¨*:·.

i stare at the blond haired boy, only a little nervous. i wish it had been miles or at least one of my friends. 

"hey, y/n, right?" i nod gently and my mind is running rampant. how did i just go from being invisible to boys, to having two come up to me today?

he just nods back and takes a glance around the hallway before holding his hand out. i glance down at it, a little confused before he speaks. "mind if i walk you to your dorm, miss emily?" 

he asks and i link my arm with his, a little flustered. "i don't know your name." i admit and the boy just laughs and pauses.

"guess." he says and i roll my eyes but i smile. i know miles is my crush and i'd choose him over this blondie any day. 

but, at the same time, a kind boy is clearly into me? it's a good feeling.

i focus back on him, racking my brain for what his name could be. "michael?" i say, shrugging and the boy makes a face at me.

i laugh gently as we walk and look him over again. "alright, my bad. what about..." i think again, not totally sure what it could be.

"liam." i say, sure of myself but he just laughs and shakes his head. i groan, playfully and think again. "can you give me a hint?"

i ask and the boy stops but nods, as we weave through the high school students. "it starts with a t." he says and i smile, eyes wide. 

"i got it." i say, grinning and the boy makes a face, showing he doesn't believe me. in this moment, i am aware of how well this convo is going.

but, that's because i'm not nervous. i don't feel those crazy butterflies that miles gives me. i just feel the thrill of talking to someone new and the unknown of meeting a boy that likes me.

i'm brought back to real life when the boy asks me what i think it is again. i answer, smiling again. "tyler?" 

the boy shakes his head and wave it away. "man, i'll just tell you." i laugh gently and wait for him to tell me. "alright, it's theodore."

i look at him i surprise, he doesn't look like a theodore. he notices my stare and he rubs the back of his neck gently, nervous. "but, everyone calls me theo."

i nod and smile, i'm enjoying this convo a little too much and i thank god that the walk to my dorm room is taking this long.

"alright, theo. so, what's your thing?" i ask, curious and he turns to me, a little surprised. "my thing?" theo echos and i nod. 

"yeah, like- what do you do in your spare time, what wakes you up in the morning?" as soon as i ask this, theo seems a little lost. he looks forwards and back at me, seemingly stunned.

"i- you know, i... i don't have anything like that." theo says and i can tell he's nervous, my question threw him back. i can also tell that the disappointment is written on my face.

things get awkward now and i look around the hallway, eyes landing on miles. of course he's here when i'm with another boy.

i'm ready to mentally roll my eyes when i notice something. where did miles even come from? this hall way only leads to the girls dorms.

...was he in a girls dorm? nah- i- i'm so distracted by these thoughts, i don't notice theo fumbling over his words. 

but, i then watch miles close a window and shove something in his backpack. i realize he's sneaking back in through the window.

"uh- listen, theo." i say, turning to him and mentally getting ready to catch up to miles. "i gotta go, i'll see you at supper?" i say, spinning on my feet.

he's still shell shocked still and i nod, turning to leave. "y-yeah, see you y/n" he says and i wave bye before running down the hallway to reach miles.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

LMFAO I JUST REALIZED I PUT IN MY OWN NAME INSTEAD OF Y/N FOR ONE OF THE SENTENCES. TF WAS I THINKING LOL