chapter 1 //**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚.

"sunshine on me,

i just let the sun shine on me."

sunshine (ft. lil wayne, childish gambino)

-latto

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

this is a little intro blurb, enjoy!!!

.·:*¨¨* y/n's pov *¨¨*:·.

miles morales was a bad hallway crush. everyone has them, i think, a person you spotted once. your brain decided that they were cute and if you're like me, you fell head over heels.

i've i'm being honest, having a hallway crush is rather fun. being excited for a simple walk to your next class, because if you time it well, you'll pass him.

i don't think miles even knows i exist. maybe once or twice i've seen him smile at me or something like that. i don't have any classes with him, sadly.

i have my ways of getting info, like seeing what classes he went into and then seeing who i knew in those classes so they could tell me his name.

but, enough about my hallway crush.

being at visions has it's ups and downs, i've been going here since i was... in grade 11? now i'm in grade 12. if i might add, the same grade as miles.

i stay in the dorms over the school week and go home for the weekend like most students. my roomie is my best friend, only because she's amazing and the first person i met at the school.

charlotte, or charlie for short is the sweetest person i know. but, also the meanest. it depends if she likes you or not. lucky for me, charlie is my favourite person in the world. makes for a good roommate. 

speaking of roommates, i look up from all the lore dump i've been writing in my new journal for fun, glancing towards the door.

it opens and charlie steps in, and i can already see that she's in a bad mood. "man, fuck these teachers, they got it out for me." she groans out, flopping straight onto her bottom bunk bed.

i peek my head over, amused. "what happened now?" i ask, always ready to hear any story or drama. "and why'd you get back so late?"

charlie rolls her eyes and then looks at me with wide eyes. "you'll never guess what grade i got today on my test!" i pause, pretending to think.

"something low, i'm guessing." i say, squinting with i grin. charlie is just as smart as me, but i can tell that this year has been harder. even if it's already 3 months into the year.

i listen to her talk, and i smile to myself. the sun shines on me through the open window and i close my eyes, nodding. life is alright in this moment.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

this might have been a little too self indulgent lol