Chapter 2 (Edited)

The very next day, Lan Wangji woke up and got ready before he went down the inn to get breakfast for both him and A-Yuan.

"Master, should we get the Young Master ready?"

Lan Wangji thought for a second before agreeing to the resentment energy.

"Bring him here once he's ready"

"Yes Master"

And just like that the resentment energy had gone back to the room leaving Lan Wangji.

After half an hour later, tiny footsteps and giggles could be heard.

"A-Die!"

A-Yuan called as he ran to Lan Wangji and was hurrying to sit beside his Father.

"How was A-Yuan's sleep?"

Lan Wangji asked as he started to put food in A-Yuan's plate.

"A-Yuan slept well but I woke up last night and you weren't there...I thought you left me but the voices calmed me down saying that you'll be back! And they were right!"

A-Yuan said as he then began to eat as Lan Wangji showed a small smile and kissed A-Yuan's forehead.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you again"

-----

"A-Die, where are we going?"

A-Yuan asked while playing with Lan Wangji's hair while being carried.

They were walking on the streets and A-Yuan was curious where they would be going.

"We're going to meet your Baba's Shushu and his friends"

"Shushu? Friends?"

"Yes, we'll be staying with them from now on. You can call him Grand Uncle.

"Okay! I can't wait to meet them!"

Lan Wangji smiled at A-Yuan's enthusiasm, it reminded him of his Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji stopped when he finally arrived at the place where Xiao Xingchen brought him last night.

He carefully set A-Yuan down and knocked on the door. The door opened and Song Zichen was the one to open it.

"Wei Wangji, you're here. We've been waiting for you and is this A-Yuan?"

"Yes he is. A-Yuan this is a friend of your baba's Shushu"

A-Yuan smiled and immediately attached himself to Song Zichen's legs which surprised them both.

"I'm sorry"

Lan Wangji said as he attempted to grab A-Yuan but Song Zichen only smiled.

"It's fine, he's just a kid"

Song Zichen said as he pick up A-Yuan who immediately started to talk.

"Are you my grand uncle?"

"No but I am your grand uncle's friend, what about we go inside so you can meet Xingchen and the others. Let's go"

Song Zichen said. Lan Wangji only nodded before he followed Song Zichen inside.

That day A-Yuan and Xiao Xingchen met. Xiao Xingchen was happy to meet his grand nephew, his last family member.

Xue Yang and A-Qing as Xiao Xingchen introduced played with A-Yuan. They spent the whole morning playing with A-Yuan which resulted in the little boy and A-Qing falling asleep.

"Thank you for bringing him here Wangji"

"Mn. Xiao Xingchen, may I ask how you got blind?

Upon hearing the question, Xiao Xingchen, Song Zichen and Xue Yang all flinched.