Chapter 5 (Edited)

Third Person's P.O.V.

The next day, Wei Sizhui had woken up in his room and servants immediately went to his aid in getting him ready.

"Where's A-Niang?"

He asked tiredly as the servants continued on helping him.

"Madam Wei is currently in her study room. She is expecting you"

Wei Sizhui only nodded still a little sleepy.

After the servants got him ready, they immediately left the room and walked towards Wei Wangji's office.

They stop at the door as the servants knock gently.

"Madam Wei. Young Master Wei is here"

"Let him in please"

Wei Wangji replied as the servants opened the door and Wei Sizhui entered. When they entered, Wei Sizhui noticed that his grand uncle was also there so he courtesy.

"Good morning A-Niang, Grand Uncle"

"You don't need to courtsey to us Sizhui, we're your family."

Xiao Xingchen said as Wei Wangji dismissed the servants.

Wei Wangji stood at his table and went to Wei Sizhui picking him up.

"How did you sleep?"

"I sleep fine A-Niang. I dream of Baba last night.."

Wei Wangji smiled sadly and then brought Wei Sizhui to his table as he sit down with Wei Sizhui in his lap.

"I'm going to go now Wangji."

"Mn."

Then Xiao Xingchen left closing the door gently.

"What was your dream all about?"

Wei Wangji asked.

"Well, you and Baba and Da-Ge were in the throne room smiling, Baba called me and then we were laughing...but it didn't last long. The place started to break! Baba then told me that I shouldn't be afraid because he'll always be here with me and in time we'll meet again!"

Wei Sizhui explained as Wei Wangji nodded to Wei Sizhui's hair.

"A-Niang, is it true?...is baba really dead?"

Wei Wangji stopped and then looked at his son sighing.

"Mn...yes, it's true. Your Baba died because, someone bad had accused him of something he didn't do. You'll understand when you grow up. Right now, my acquaintances and I are finding a way to expose that bad man who killed your Baba"

Wei Wangji explained as the little child in his arms stared at him frowning barely understanding.

"Don't force yourself to understand A-Yuan. Time will come. I promise, you will meet your Baba again."

"But A-Niang! We should also kill that person who killed Baba! I wanna kill him!"

Wei Sizhui declared as Wei Wangji chuckled and then kissed Wei Sizhui's forehead.

"You'll need to grow up first, learn sword fighting and that's why you need to go to your classes everyday."

Wei Wangji stated and Wei Sizhui laughed.

"I will do my best in class and train A-Niang! And then I'll avenge Baba!"

"Mn. You'll do that, now let's eat breakfast and then you can go to your classes."

"Okay!"

------

"You told him?"

"He needed to know. He might not understand all of it but atleast he knows the truth"