Chapter 8 (Edited)

Just like Wei Xuanyu expected, morning did come to him like a hurricane. He was woken up by his name being called. Shouting.

That's definitely not good. At all.

"WEI JIANYU! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Li Mingyu's face was flustered red and he looked angry. Wei Xuanyu shivered under the other's death glare that was solely focused on him. Bai Haoyu had left them as it was already way past six. There were no classes so they weren't really in any rush.

As Wei Xuanyu tried to avoid eye contact with the younger boy in front of him, the said boy just continued to scold him.

"You're even cuter when mad..." Wei Xuanyu mumbled thinking Li Mingyu hadn't heard him but it was loud enough for the said person to hear him.

"What..?"

"What..?"

Wei Xuanyu immediately put a hand over his mouth as his ears began to glow red and Li Mingyu's face became even more flustered, you could even compare him to a tomato.

"I-

"Leave me alone!" Li Mingyu shouted before leaving the room, slamming the door closed behind him. Wei Xuanyu stared at the closed door in surprised as he looked down sadly.

-----

"A-Niang, where are we going?" Wei Sizhui asked, sitting across Wei Wangji.

They were in a carriage and on their way to Yunmeng Jiang.

"We're going to see your Jiang-Shushu." Wei Wangji stated, smiling down at Wei Sizhuu whose eyes sparkled upon hearing they'll be seeing Jiang Wanyin and of course, it would be expected that they'll also see Lan Jingyi.

"Will Jingyi be there as well?" Wei Sizhui asked politely, hiding his excitement, though, Wei Wangji could see through it.

"Of course, you'll be seeing each other more often now." Wei Wangji explained. Wei Sizhui's face brightened even more, making Wei Wangji smile.

"But,...what about Jin Ling?" Wei Sizhui asked almost shyly that surprised Wei Wangji but chose to ignore it.

"Young Master Jin lives in Lanling with his other Uncle. He'll probably be not in Yunmeng today" Wei Wangji said and he could see how his son's face dropped which confused him.

"A-Yuan, do you miss Young Master Jin?" He asked but the only response was a blushed on either cheeks of the young boy which finally made him realize.

'...Wei Ying, our A-Yuan's having his first love interest' Wei Wangji thought as he tried to hide his expression before patting Wei Sizhui's head.

"I'll make sure to arrange a playdate for both of you and Young Master Jin in the future" Wei Wangji said calmly and that somehow made Wei Sizhui beamed at him.

'He looks just like Wei Ying'

------

They arrived at the Lotus Pier Manor and were immediately accommodated by the servants as both of them waited for Jiang Wanyin. Wei Wangji was once again in his female font as she smiled slightly while Wei Sizhui stood next to her with his back straight.

"Relax A-Yuan." Wei Wangji said softly making the little boy look up at her before relaxing both shoulders before a smile appeared on his face. Wei Wangji smiled contently before Jiang Wanyin made his appearance just in time to see the fond smile plastered on the other.

"SIZHUI!!" Shouted a very energetic Lan who ran towards Wei Sizhui and attacked him with a hug almost making them fall on the ground if it weren't for Wei Sizhui who steadied them.