In Bed With The Enemy

1483

No one POV

Margaret was sewing with Lizzie and said "Have you thought about this, Lizzie?" and Lizzie said"Thought about what?".

Margaret said"Marrying the victor, do you really want to marry Henry Tudor" and Lizzie said"You know, I'll have to marry him if this goes, we'd have no choice but to do our duty for this."

Margaret said "I know but" and Richard walked up and said"Elizabeth. Margaret" and Margaret said"Uncle."

Lizzie said "Margaret, He's the King" and Margaret said "Only because conveniantely the only two people stopping you from your claim being questioned happened to disappear."

Lizzie said "Margaret."

Richard said "No, it's alright, I understand why you blame me,but I did not order their deaths, I had nothing to do with the death of your brothers. I promise you that."

Lizzie started coughing and Margaret said "Lizzie" and Lizzie kept coughing and she coughed up blood and Richard said "Elizabeth."

Margaret said "Lizzie."

Margaret caught her and said "Lizzie, Lizzie, get some help please, please."

Few Months Later

Margaret had tears in her eyes as she was wearing black and she was sitting down and Cecily said "You know what this mean, sister."

Margaret said "That our sister is dead" and Cecily said "I miss her too, but this means that the proposals mother said are in shambles, they need to go to the next eldest now."

Elizabeth walked up and said "Your sister is right, Margaret , you must do what was asked of Elizabeth, in both cases, whoever wins."

Margaret said "No, no I won't do it" and Elizabeth said "Margaret."

Margaret said "Lizzie always spoke of your ambition, give it to someone who wants it, I don't" and Elizabeth said "You are older than Cecily, and so it falls to you."

Margaret said "I won't marry Richard, or Henry, they both had a hand in my brother's death, Richard might not have killed Edward, but he locked him up, He disinherited us, He stole my brother's throne. And Henry's mother had my brother killed."

Elizabeth said "Look at me, you must be strong in this" and Margaret said "I don't want to do this, Mother."

Elizabeth said "Cecily" and Cecily walked out and Elizabeth helped her down and said "I know it's a lot to handle, I know you didn't expect this, but you must be strong, you will be Queen of England as I once was."

1485

Margaret was looking out and saw soldiers coming and Margaret said "Oh no" and she ran through and said "Mother, Soldiers are coming."

Cecily said "Now?".

Margaret said "Now" and Elizabeth said " I thought we would have longer. It is the Tudors, then?" and Margaret said "Or what passes for his army."

Richard said "Is the rider here for Perkin?" and Elizabeth said "There's no time. Quickly now, Richard, as we planned. You must hide."

Cecily said "And us, Mother?" and Eizabeth walked away with Richard and Cecily said "Typical" and Margaret said "Girls, come with me. Cecily, help me."

Bridget said "To where though, Marge?" and Margaret said"This way" and they walked down and Elizabeth was hiding Richard and said "Quickly now, my Perk. I must protect you."

Richard said "I will tell them I'm Prince Perkin..." and Elizabeth said "They think that you are dead, my love, and so you will be if you don't escape now."