Burgundy

1486 

No one POV 

Margaret now heavily pregnant groaned in pain as she touched her stomach and Cecily said "Mag, Mag, what is it? Is the baby coming?". 

Margaret said "I think" and she gasped in pain and Cecily said "I'll get Lady Margaret." 

In the Council Room 

Henry was speaking to his advisors and Henry said "Burgundy has not responded.We have no indication that she'll receive them if they go. And she's still pirating our ships." 

Bishop Morton said "Your Grace, the duchess knows your uncle as commander of armies. Perhaps not the best choice for a peace envoy. Strange is loyal and will serve you. But Jasper is a man of war." 

The door opened and Cecily said "My Lady, the King's Mother. " 

Lady Margaret said "Bring me good news." 

In Margaret's Room 

Margaret gasped in pain as she went into labour and touched her stomach in pain and gasped and said "Maggie, I don't want him to come out." 

She breathed heavily and said "There is a curse. He will die, Maggie." 

Maggie said "What curse?" and Margaret walked around and gasped and said "Please, get me my mother. She made it with me. She will know what to do." 

Maggie said "Quickly, ale to dull the pain."

Margaret said "You are not listening to me, get me my mother, please" and she screamed.

Margaret breathed deeply and Lady Margaret was praying in Latin and Margaret said "I am afraid" and Cecily was holding Margaret's hand and said "Push harder, Meg." 

Margaret said "Cecily, Please, get our mother." 

Lady Margaret said "Open the shutters, I need daylight." 

Cecily said "Just do what Lady Margaret says." 

Margaret screamed. 

Cecily said 'It's okay, it's okay, you can do this, you can do this." 

In another room, Henry sighed and said "My son is still not born? I should have gone to her. Or is my mother right, she is trying to kill him?". 

Jasper said "Elizabeth has requested that she attend her, bull have said that she cannot. " 

In Margaret's room, Margaret screamed in pain as she continued to push and Cecily said "They say they need to toss her in a blanket to loosen the baby." 

Lady Margaret said "No. You will not do that." 

Cecily said "But she isn't pushing hard enough." 

Margaret, sweaty and tired and in pain continued pushing and she moaned and Lady Margaret walked up to her and said "Margaret, listen to me, You must push this baby out or you will be made to suffer as I was." 

Margaret cried and said "I can't, I can't" and Lady Margaret said "I understand your predicament more than most, I was only a girl, a little younger than you. I thought I would die from the pain. But I knew it was my destiny and my child, if he would live......would be King of England because God wished it." 

Margaret sobbing said "My boy will die, he'll die" and Lady Margaret said "Do not say that. The child will live. Do you hear me? You will give us the heir that Henry needs to save him from his enemies. Do you understand?". 

Margaret sobbed and screamed as she continued to push and she continued to grunt as she pushed. 

They heard crying and Maggie picked him up and Lady Margaret said "Thank God. Yes, yes, he's here. He's here, Oh, he's here. Oh, praise God, praise God."