Pan - The Happiest Thought

Me and my boyfriend Peter where strolling down the Enchanted Forest, holding hands and talking.

Peter just got back from his "job" in a far away land where he spends every other week there. He said I won't understand his job if he tells me so he keeps it a secret. I only hope he's not seeing anyone behind my back.

Peter asked what job I have have in the Enchanted Forest, which is none at the moment. I applied for a job as a waitress at a tavern, but not the drunken one, I can't handle the pirates that get too handsy, like hook.

"Well I don't think you need a job, love." Peter told me

"Haha Peter, I have to have one or I'll starve. So I'm getting a job regardless." I told him

"No you can run away with me." Peter looked at me with excitement in his voice and adventure in his eyes.

"But where could we run off to?" I questioned. I don't think Peter thought this one through.

"I guess it's time for you to know what my job is." Peter looks left and right to make sure no ones listening. "I run Neverland and make sure it's properly taken care of. no one lives there except for me and if you run away with me you."

I was a little taken back at his words. Neverland is a land forgotten, a myth. Like Atlantis. He couldn't be serious can he?

"If Neverland is real take me away." I tell him

With those word he grabbed my hand and started to fly.

"If you wanna fly you have to think of a happy thought... like me." Peter remarks. he's such a flirt.

I do think of him though, I think of the time we spent together and our little talks and the moments we have had together. But I still wasn't off the ground.

"Having trouble love?" Peter asks

"I don't understand, I'm thinking of my happiest thoughts and I can't fly!" I pout

Peter flies back down
To me and says, "You just need some motivation" and he leans in and kisses my lips. Once he pulled back we were flying high together.

Sorry this is so short compared to the other story! more stuff coming soon.
Thanks for reading <3