Robbie - The Brightest Star

"Bikes" Robbie said

"Check"

"Helmets"

"Check"

"Water"

"Check"

"Girlfriend"

"Check" I said

"Alright, I'm pretty sure we have everything we need." Robbie confirmed

Me and Robbie didn't want to go on a regular date today. We drove our way up the mountains with everything packed, ready to go mountain biking, than a picnic after.

It seemed like a great idea, then I remembered I'm not as athletic as Robbie. I mean sure I can do athletic things but I'm not so sure if I can keep up with that boy! He's great really but he's really energetic, but I love him none the less.

We started at the bottom of the mountain and everyone says there is a breath taking view at the top. We put on our helmets and got on our bikes and head off. The trail was supposed to be about 30 minutes to a hour so we decided to go later in the day to see the sunset. It was 8:00 right now and the sun sets around 8:45ish so we would have plenty of time to get up there and set up.

It was relaxing seeing the view from where we were. The mountain flowers and the green trees made it a more enjoyable ride. I also loved the smell of the outdoors, the fresh air was a beautiful thing that made me relax and love getting out more.

When we made it to the top me and Robbie smiled and embraced. We sat down on the flat ground with our bikes near.

"Okay I'm starving." Robbie starts the conversation

"I am too. Where's the picnic basket?" I asked him

"I thought you brought it up." Robbie tells me

"Well I thought you brought it up! Did we leave it in the car?"

"We must have, we can rush down the mountain and eat there if you want." he asks

No. I wanted to watch the sun set on the mountains with my cute boyfriend as we eat sandwiches and chips and fruit I prepared for us! Or explore the mountain for a while.

But I guess we can't. It's not a horrible thing though. I forgot to think about what we would do when we rode down the mountain, it would be to dangerous to ride at night so this wasn't the worst thing that could happen. and it's not about the view, it's about spending time with Robbie.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I said as grabbed my bike "I bet I can bet you down the mountain."

"I would love to see you try!" Robbie says

I peddle down the mountain as fast as humanly possible. It was way easier to go down the mountain than up the mountain so I was zooming down the mountain.

In about 15 minutes I was down the mountain and I got to the car before Robbie, I was having a victory dance as he comes around the corner, out of breath

"No fair love! You got a head start." he complained

"To bad so sad, now since I win you get to set up the picnic!"

"Fine, only because I love you." he tells me

I go over and kiss him. "I love you too, now you can go set up the picnic. I'm hungry"

He rolls his eyes and laughs as he walk over to get the basket, I park my bike by a near by tree when I look over the mountain and see that the sun is about to set; the sight is breath taking but that's not the only breath taking sight I see, I see Robbie coming over the corner caring the picnic basket.

We eat the delicious food I prepared us for that evening. We watched the sun set together, seeing the beautiful orange, yellow and red outline fade away leaving us with a black night with stars lighting up the earth again. Robbie lead me back to his car and we sat on the hood as we star gazed, hand in hand.

I pointed out the constellations, more of the complicated ones like Ursa, Draco and Peguses; but Robbie was having some troubles looking for the patterns. After a while I decided to go to more simpler ones like the big dipper, at the moment i was trying to show him Orions Belt.

"So it goes up and hes doing what exactly?" He tried to understand

"Lets look for planets instead." I suggested "I can show you which ones Neptune, its the one thats not shining and is blue."

"I see it!" Robbie gets rather excited about seeing it

I giggle a bit and rest my head on his shoulder as he stares at the sky. A shooting star rushes across the sky.

"I CALL IT!" Robbie yells out as he squeezes his eyes shut

"What did you wish for?" I questioned

"I cant tell you love, or it wont come true" I giggle at his childish remark but I find it attractive to be honest

He squeezes my hand and I squeeze back. He kisses my forehead then my jawline and then my lips, we end up making out for a while under the stars on the hood of his car.

"Out of all the stars I see tonight i find you to be the brightest." he flatters me

"I love you Robbie, more than you could ever know."

"I love you too, more than you love me. And you better believe it too."

Okay I thought that was cute and fluff and I like this one!

200 reads!? What!

Thanks for reading <3