─── 𝟎𝟎𝟐. Bubble Wrap

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.03—————— •

—————————————————————

  "Okay, go, go, go, go!" John B shouts running out of the boiler room, outside. "Coming in hot!" Olivia says when she runs past workers or civilians. "Sorry! Excuse us!" Olivia laughs as they stop on the side walk.

Olivia runs her hand through her wet hair. "Here are your shoes madam." John B bows. "Why thank you kind sir." Olivia mimics a British accent. Olivia chuckles and takes her shoes. She puts them on and looks at John B.

"Oh god, we're disgusting." Olivia laughs lightly, "What?" John B asks, "We will not get into the archives looking like..this." Olivia catches her breath from the running. "Alright, alright. Fine let's go." John B smiles. Olivia walks next to John B, side by side.

Olivia wraps her arm around John B's arm and the two walk away.

• ————————————

The two walk around and finally find good shops. "What about this store? Let's go shopping here." Olivia stops and John B does as well, "Absolutely not." John B shakes his hand then continues to walk. Olivia lets go of his hand and grabs onto his backpack dragging him toward the store. "Whoa, Sancho. I think we've arrived." Olivia smiles.

"Olivia, I don't think you understand. This is like an organ with the wrong blood type. It doesn't work." John B exaggerates. "You are one of the most dramatic person I've met." Olivia chuckles walking into the store, John B following her like a lost puppy.

Olivia looks at the clothes in the rack, then the folded clothes, "What about cashmere?" Olivia asks but then just walks away to look at other things. "Oh, my God. Have you seen this shirt? It's 190$!" John B whisper shouts. "Yeah, don't worry. I'll sugar mama you." Olivia shrugs. She looks at accessories and grabs glasses. "What about some glasses? Little Clark Kent action. I need some new glasses anyways." Olivia shrugs. "You don't understand. I don't want anything from here." John B whispers.

"Can I help?" A man appears beside Olivia and she sets the glasses down. "Yes you may, Mr. Ike." Olivia smiles at the man, "My friend Jonathan here
needs all the help he can get." Olivia says. "Yes, I can see that." Mr. Ike looks John B up and down in disgust.

Mr. Ike leads the two teens into a room. "I look like I got kicked out of the barbershop quartet." John B says coming out with a suit on. "Yeah, you do." Olivia winces. Olivia whispers to Mr. Ike, "Excellent choice, Miss Marshall." Mr. Ike says. "One more thing." Olivia whispers something else into Mr. Ike's ear. "I'll be right back." Mr. Ike smiles and walks away. Olivia smiles and John B groans.

   "Just accept your fate." Olivia puts her finger to his lips and smiles. "It's not that bad." Olivia shrugs siting back down.

Mr. Ike comes back with folded clothing in his hands. "Here you go." Mr. Ike hands the clothes to Olivia. "Thank you." Olivia smiles.

Olivia knocks on the door to the fitting room. John B opens the door slightly. "Here you go." Olivia smirks. John B looks at the clothes in his hands and closes the door.

John B changes and groans. "Nope, not comin' out." John B's voice muffles through the door. "Why not?" Olivia stands up. "Because you're probably gonna buy it or something?" John B says in a "duh" tone. "You're right I will and you're going to wear it." Olivia opens the door to the other room. "Are you checking yourself out?" Olivia's jaw drops and she laughs. "Not, in not!" John B covers his underwear. "You totally are!" Olivia laughs.