─── 𝟎𝟏𝟎. Old Country Movies

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.11—————— •

—————————————————————

"Olivia." Sarah says, Olivia looks up from her drawing. "Yeah?" Olivia tilts her head slightly. Sarah pulls out John B's bandanna. Olivia sits up correctly. "I- I took it. For you, I knew I'd see you again." Sarah hands the girl the bandanna. "Uhm..I uh...I also cleaned it. So it's..not..yeah." Sarah shrugs. Olivia takes it from Sarah. "Thank you." Olivia hugs her. She pulls away and ties it around her wrist. "Thank you." Olivia says again. "Don't worry about it." Sarah smiles softly.

Olivia closes her sketch book. She puts all of her markers and pens up and sets everything on the floor. "All right I'm taking a nap." Olivia sighs lying down in the bed. "Mkay. Good night." Sarah says, Olivia rolls her eyes. "The suns still out." Olivia says covering her eyes with her arms. "Okay..I don't know.  Good afternoon?" Sarah shrugs. Olivia chuckles. "Okay let's just go with goodnight." Olivia says pulling a blanket over her. "Okay, goodnight." Sarah smiles.

    Olivia yawns, "Goodnight." Olivia sighs.

• ————————————

It's was now dark at the Cameron mansion. Olivia was up and drawing, and Sarah was reading. Sarah had turned on music on her computer. Olivia looks up at the sound of sirens.

   "There's at least 20 sirens going off you aren't they coming here?" Olivia asks. "Who knows. Rafe was kicked out, so maybe he ran, and they're chasing after him. Looking around the island and whatnot." Sarah shrugs. "Let's hope so. Why-" Olivia was interrupted by a knock, but it didn't come from the door.

Olivia turns to the window. She smiles at the sight of Kiara. Olivia drops the pencil in her hand and runs to the window.

   Sarah follows behind her and waves at Kie. Olivia attempts to open the window but it was painted shut. "Shit." Olivia breathes out. "Are you guys okay?" Kie asks. "Yeah, you?" Sarah asks. "Yes..yeah." Kie nods. "John B? Is he okay?" Olivia asks.

Kie holds up a poster and shines her flashlight on it. It showed a picture of John B, apparently he was wanted for 25k. It gave information about John B's description, what he was wearing when they last saw him, and the description of Kie's mother's car, license plate and everything.

   It was like those one posters in an old country movie, 'WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!' and what you'd get for finding them.

"Are you in on it?" Kie asks, the question was mainly for Olivia. "Do you think we were?" Olivia asks. "No." Kie hesitates. Olivia slightly nods and smiles. Olivia puts her hand to the window. Kie does the same her hand on Olivia's. "Olivia! Sarah!" Ward shouts. Olivia looks behind her. "Go. Be careful okay?" Sarah says. Kie nods.

   Olivia and Sarah run back to the bed and get back to what they were doing, as if nothing happened.

"You there?" Ward asks through the door then opens it. "Where else would we be?" Sarah asks. "Did they get Rafe?" Olivia asks. Ward rubs his hands and sighs. "What do you mean?" Ward asks. "What's going to happen to Rafe? Have they caught him yet?" Sarah asks. "Girls, nothing going to happen to Rafe-" Olivia scoffs. "What? Are you kidding me?" Olivia rolls her eyes. "Wh-what do you mean nothing going to happen to Rafe?" Sarah asks. "Honey.." Ward sighs. "That makes no sense! Rafe should be locked up, and rot in a cell!" Olivia shouts. "Girls, I know it may seem that way.." Ward tries to calm them down.