─── 𝟎𝟎𝟔. Posessed Granny

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.07—————— •

—————————————————————

"Are you kidding me?" Olivia closes the breaker box on the wall. Sarah looks at the wire connected to the box on the wall. "Where are the breakers?" Kiara asks. "It goes inside." Olivia breathes out. Sarah shines her flashlight on the wire going up the wall and going inside. "Shit." Kiara breathes out. "No, no, no." Sarah groans. Olivia takes Sarah's hand and squeezes it. "Let's just go inside and get this shit over with." Olivia says opening the door slowly.

Olivia looks up at the ceiling and follows the wire, she looks behind her to make sure Kiara and Sarah are behind her. Kiara nods and Olivia looks back up the ceiling. The wire goes into a room and the girls see the breaker. Olivia opens it, and turns off all the switches. And since the house was so quiet, the light switches echoed throughout the house.

   Olivia closes her eyes and opens them when she was done flipping the switches off. Sarah and Kiara look at Olivia, "What?" Olivia whispers, "Mrs. Crain." Sarah mouths. "Olivia, what do we do?" Kiara asks her voice was a bit shaky, she was freaking out. Olivia peeks through the door and sees Mrs. Crain's cane. "Get on the wall." Olivia says. Sarah, Kiara, and Olivia get on the wall. "It's..it's late, Leon." Mrs. Crain walks into the room slowly. Olivia's eyes widen when she hears John B's yelling, but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

Sarah starts to breathe heavily but covers her mouth. "I can hear you Leon." Mrs Crain slowly turns around. "I've been waiting all night!" Mrs. Crain raises her voice and turns to the girls. "Shit! Go!" Olivia pushes the girls out. "Leon!" Olivia closes the door behind her. "Keep going!" Kiara and Sarah go one way and Olivia goes the other.

   Olivia reaches a dead end, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Olivia pulls on the wooden planks blocking the door.

Olivia turns around and sees Mrs Crain about to swing a fire poker. Mrs. Crain swings it and Olivia catches it. She takes it from Mrs. Crain's hold and swings it at her stomach. "Shit! Sorry!" Olivia says. "Olivia hurry!" Sarah rushes the girl down. Olivia takes the fire poker. "Come on! This way!" Kiara shouts. "Okay!" Olivia breathes heavily. Olivia shuts the door behind her and stabs the fire poker through the door knowing Mrs. Crain was right there. Then Mrs. Crain breaks down the door with an axe. "Shit!" Olivia swings the fire poker at the older woman once more. "Olivia!" Sarah shouts from the basement. Olivia then runs down the stairs skipping a few steps to get there faster. "Guys, she's- she's coming!" Olivia shouts.

   "We have to fucking go!" Olivia yells. "Let's go. John B! Get back on, man!" JJ shouts. "Come help!" Pope tells Olivia. Olivia, Sarah, and the rest of the Pogues grab the rope. "3..2..1 pull!" JJ says, everybody pulls only for everyone to fall backwards. "John B get on!" Olivia shouts. John B shouts something, "What's he saying?" Kiara asks. "JJ! Pope! Kie!" John B shouts. "Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" JJ says.

"John B! Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay?" Olivia shouts. And as soon as they pull, a gun shot rings out. "Shit! Keep pulling!" Olivia shouts. Then another gun shot rings out. "Shit! Tie it man!" JJ shouts at Pope.

   "John B, you're going to have to climb up!" Olivia shouts. Olivia runs over to Mrs. Crain, tucks her head while doing so, and hides behind her. "Olivia! Hide! Are you crazy?!" Sarah shouts. Olivia elbows Mrs. Crain in the head. Olivia kicks the gun out of Mrs. Crain's hold, grabs the gun and then kicks Mrs. Crain. "Guys go!" Olivia pushes the boys out the basement.