Guardian of the Sol Emerald : II

"Blaze, one of the maids told me you were talking with someone few days ago. Who is it?" asked Queen Flama.

Blaze gulped after she swallowed the food in her mouth.

"T-there was no one, mother. I was talking to the stars alone that last night" she answered with a smile.

The Queen frowned "Okay, then"

That morning, only Blaze and Queen Flama were eating their breakfast in the dining room.

Blaze who realized her father wasn't with them. He probably busy with the kingdom this lately.

She wondered why, but that not her business to deal with right now. She only had one job that her father give to her, being a guardian of Sol Emerald.

She wanted to ask her mother something and it's about the right time now.

"Dear mother, may I ask you something?" asked Blaze.

"Sure. What's it is?"

Blaze looked at her mother "Do you happen to know a silver hedgehog in our kingdom?"

"Or anywhere or anywho?"

"Silver hedgehog? Never seen one before. Why, Blaze?" Queen Flama ask her back.

"Nothing. Excuse me mother" Blaze stand up after finished eating her meals.

"You may go" said Queen Flama. Blaze then leaves the dining room.

She walks to the castle hallways on her ways to the training court.

"That's weird, mother seem not knowing him to. So he must be from outside of this kingdom. But the question is..."

"How can he passed the Sol Empire without being seen by anyone?"

Blaze stopped in front of her father's work room. She heard someone talking.

She peeks a bit through the door. It was her father.

"I can't let my kingdom falls. This is only the beginning, moreover it will be a huge disaster!"

"The only chance we have is to win the war. And Sol Empire will be free, but..."

Blaze to listens to his father speaking to himself. Her eyes change to orange; she surprised.

"A war? Kingdom falls? What all of this about?" Blaze asked herself.

She then leave the place, she heard enough.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Fire Claws!" Blaze used her power to knock down the dummies on her training.

Blaze natural power are fire of course. She a
pyrokinesis. Beside that, she also has enchanted speed and jump abilities.

She trains herself so she can be ready to face the danger that could harassing herself and her kingdom one day.

"You've been working hard, your Highness" said the maid while handing her water bottle.

"Please, have I told you. Don't call me 'your majesty' before? I don't really like it"

"Yes I know. I'm sorry your-"

"Ehem! Ehem!" Blaze gaze to her. The maid was stunned for second.

"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding" Blaze laugh, the maid relief.

"You got me there, your Majesty"

"C'mon! It's the same thing! Just call me Blaze would ya?!" Blaze give up.

The maid ignore her nagging "Don't be late for supper, your Majesty! Come in castle soon as possible!"

After the maid leave, she giggled.

"I think I'll be going to the garden for a minute before going inside" she walked to the castle garden.

Such pretty flowers were planted there, they also smell so good.

Then suddenly "Skrrttt" she heard something, it's from small forest back of the garden.

Blaze didn't afraid to go alone. She goes inside to the forest searching for that sound.

The day was getting dark, Blaze lighting up the forest using her power to see.

Her ears twitching, catching something.

"Is someone there?!" no one answered.

She then saw something behind the bushes "Show yourself! I command you-"

Blaze heard someone coughing, she immediately run to check it out.

She was surprised "W-what in the blood hell happened..."

She saw the silver hedgehog that she met before, lying on the ground with a few bruise at his body.

"P-please...*cough* please h-help*cough* me..." he out of the breath, his sight became blur and faded in darkness.