Guardian of the Sol Emerald : III

"I'm not letting you go this time you bastard!" shout Eggman Nega as he tried to shoot Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver stopped "Same as me you egghead! I won't let you take over this dimension!"

Silver teleport near Eggman Nega "Huh!"

Silver used his dash skill to knock down Eggman Nega mobile, the effect of it makes Eggman fall to the ground.

"You hedgehog!" Eggman Nega grunt.

"Leave the Kingdom Sol alone and go back to your own based would ya?" said Silver.

"You think you're a hero in this universe huh?!"

Silver gives him a sharp gaze "What do you mean by that?"

Eggman Nega snorted "Back where 200 years ago, the same hedgehog like you have tried the same. Being a hero"

"But have you ever wondered, why did the land we live right now have a lot of chaos?" said Eggman Nega.

Silver still gives him a sharp gaze. Eggman Nega laugh, what happened 200 years ago must've related to today universe.

Almost the land that the anthropomorphic creature live have been takeover by Eggman Empires.

They have been changed the world that full of green and peace to robotik and make people worship to them.

Silver hated the Eggman Empires so much. He also knows about their plans to steal the Sol Emerald since that the only source power that exists now.

"Probably the hedgehog that time has fail his job. Oh! What a shame!" said Eggman Nega in a dramatic tone.

Silver fisted his hand "If that really happened. I'm going to change the future with my own hands!"

Eggman smile "Or maybe after you wake up. Hehehehe!"

Silver frowned. He noticed there something behind him. A huge robot created by Eggman Empires appears.

The robot start attacking Silver with few rockets bomb. Good thing Silver act fast, he dodge all the rocket.

But didn't end. The rocket start spinning around and around, it's keep going so fast.

Silver couldn't really focus at all of them.

"It's to fast and many of it!" said Silver while teleporting to dodge all of them.

Eggman Nega chuckle, it's part of his trick.
"Now!"

"Huh?!" a red light laser shoots Silver suddenly "Woah! Ahhhh!"

He felt to the ground, the laser strikes make him barely stand. Not enough with that a few missile aiming to him.

"Finish him off!!!" Eggman command the huge robot. In a second it's shoot Silver who already weak.

After the shoot and smoke started to faded.
"*Cough! Cough!* Finally!" shout Eggman Nega.

"Huh, What?! Where the heck is he?!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

That was close.

Silver manage to get out from there by using a ring. The same ring used by Sonic 200 years ago.

A portal opened at a forest. Silver walks out from the portal, he holds the sore and his body have a few fresh bruise.

Silver collapse. He panting and tried to shout for help.

The day is getting dark, making him hard to see.

"Who's there?!" he heard someone.

His sight getting blur, he tried to make noise by throwing a stick to the bushes.

Few seconds later, he saw something lighting up his sight. It's a fire.

He saw a violet cat getting closer to him "P-please help me..."