The women's royal rumble

After you two exchanged the friendship bracelets , you two decide to come up with a plan to make sure that you two were the last ones to stay in the ring . So Rhea is this plan going to work ?, you said with a confused look . Rhea looks at you before nodding at you ,Yea it's going to work y/n you just have to trust me on this . Okay I'll trust you but what's going to happen if we have to betray each other ? , you looked at her and started to freak out but Rhea grabs your shoulders and tries to calm you down , Hey its going to be okay y/n just calm down and we will think about that before the royal rumble starts . You look at Rhea and started to clam down but you think to yourself that this was your first royal rumble match and you was nervous . You decide to get ready for the royal rumble so you put your hair up and got into your outfit and decided to send Rhea a pic of you in your outfit and she immediately texts you back .

Gorgeous woman ever <3

hey i just wanted to see how you are doing before the match and btw i like that outfit on you

y/n

thanks Rhea and i'm doing okay but i'm still a little bit nervous still

Gorgeous woman ever <3

no problem and don't worry just stay with me tonight okay

y/n

okay i'll try to stay with you tonight

Gorgeous woman ever <3

okay i'll see you in an hour okay

y/n

okay see you later

after you texted Rhea you decided to chill in the backstage to waste some time before the match . When you was backstage you saw Rhea talking with the judgement day and she sees you and waves at you so you waved back but you was scared of the others in the judgement day still. Rhea sees that you still scared for the match and from her teammates so she walks to you and grabs your hand and made you look at her before she started speaking , Y/N are you okay because it looks like you about to freak out again . you looked at her and sighs softly , yea i'm fine Rhea but i'm just afraid that i'm going to get out first during the match . Rhea looks at you and understands what your saying but knows that your not going to be the first one to get out if your with her until the end . after you and Rhea was about to get ready to walk to the ring after the first 5 other women wrestlers are in the ring fighting your entrance theme song came on so you walked into the ring and started fighting the others and after the clock went to zero Rhea's theme song starts playing and she runs to the ring to help you out against the other women wrestlers . after 3 hours later it was just you ,rhea and bayley in the ring so you and rhea team up to get bayley out and after bayley got out it was just you and rhea so you two had to betray each other . You didn't want to betray her so you looked at her and mouth to her to get you out of the ring so she can win but she didn't wanted to get you out but she didn't have a choice so she just did what you told her to do and she won the royal rumble .