THE ARGUMENT

It been a week since  the woman's smackdown and Rhea was in the bathroom washing the blood off her body and her hands  from her previous match from last night . You knock on the bathroom door and you hear Rhea yelling ," Come in " so you walked in to the bathroom while closing the door behind you . You turn around to see Rhea in a towel smirking at you , " I just wanted to make sure your okay", you said while your face was turning pink . " I'm fine darling just a little bruised ", You can sense there was something going on but you excused it for now . You hears Rhea's phone going off but Rhea lets it go off without answering it while you was in the room with her but a few minutes later your phone goes off , you look at the caller id and it was an no caller id  so you answer it ," hello ?", the person on the other starts talking ," hey Y/n it's liv  I just wanted to see how you was doing ", " I'm doing fine but how did you get my number?", You can hear Rhea walks to you and grabs your phone and puts it to her ear to hear liv talked on the other side of the phone , You see Rhea getting mad that liv was calling you , she's hangs up the call and look at you with a mean look ," why where you talking to liv without my permission?", You look at her , " Rhea calm down she just was just checking in on me from the match last night that's just it ", " so she's not trying to steal you away from me ?", You look at her while grabbing her chin , " darling she's not going to steal me away from you I promise",After you say that Rhea starts to calm down and gives your phone back but after she gives it back to you her phone starts going off again but she just walked outside to answer it and you thought it was weird that she would not tell you who was calling and why she walked out to answer it .  When Rhea comes back you was in your room getting ready for your first time opening the show tonight , Rhea knocks on the door but she hears your voice but hears someone talking back to you , she gets mad and opens the door to see you on FaceTime with liv. " what the hell is going on here !", You freeze up and turn to look at your girlfriend looking at you with a mad look on her face ," um just talking to liv about how I'm going to open the show for tonight ?", Rhea walks to you and grabs your chin ," remember you belong to me okay darling ", You nods softly but you can hear liv sighing softly before saying something ," I'll just let you go now y/n ", You look at liv on FaceTime ," yea I'll see you later tonight liv ", Rhea rolls her eyes at liv before the cal ended . " I don't like when she trying to take you away plus I want you to stay away from her for now  you understand me darling ?", you nods at her and Rhea walks to your bed after kissed your head . You closed your laptop and walks to the bed and  climbs onto Rhea's lap and she helps you with your makeup .  After an hour it was time for you to drive to work with Rhea but something was different with Rhea she didn't look or speak to you the whole drive . You parked the car in the same spot and walks inside to the backstage without Rhea and you see liv running to you and hugs you ." I can't wait for you to open the show y/n , you can tell that liv was happy for you but her mood changed when she saw Rhea walking inside . You look at liv and sighs softly , " I'll just see you at the match tonight liv ", she nods and leaves the area that you was in . You can hear Rhea sighing softly while passing you , you was upset that she wouldn't stop to tell you that she loves you or tell you to break a leg but she just walks pass you to go to her team's locker room to talk to the guys . You felt sad and you decided to walk to the bathroom to have some time to calm down before you started to tear up . But after a minute you hear someone talking so you walked out of the bathroom and saw Rhea and liv fighting , you thought it was for the storyline but it was for sure real . You run to them and breaks up the fight but after you did that Rhea slaps your cheek and walks away  leaving you tearing up but liv sees you tearing up so she takes you to the medic room . " liv what was you and Rhea fighting for ?", after you ask liv that she sighs softly , " Rhea thinks that I'm flirting with you and I think she didn't like that but I just hate that she slapped you for breaking the fight up ", You sighs softly , " yea well I'll talk to her after the show but you should get an ice pack for the bruise that she gave you liv ", liv nods and gets an ice pack but looks at you , " well if Rhea tris to hurt you just let me know and I'll do something about it okay ", You nod softly , " I will liv but I have to open the show now ", you look at her , " do you want to help me open the show ?", Liv looks at you and nods ," um yea I would love to y/n !", you can hear her  enjoyment in her voice . You and liv walk into the ring together to open the show but before you stopped talking Rhea's entrance song starts playing while she was walking to the ring  where you and liv was at . " well well y/n I thought it was just going to be you opening the show but now I know that you asked  this wannabe to help you without asking me if I wanted to help you . You looked at Rhea , " Rhea this isn't the better time to talk about this right no-, before you had finish talking Rhea cuts you off , " actually y/n it is a good time to talk about this because if you don't win your main event match tonight then don't come back at all .You look at Rhea with tears in your eyes and looks away before liv attacks Rhea for saying that to you but it was all in the script . You look at Rhea  and slaps her on her cheek before leaving to go backstage .