joining the judgement day

When you came in the next day you see Rhea with the judgement day with a shirt in Rhea's hand while looking at you .You ran to her and said good morning to her while your eyes was on the shirt in her hands , hey Rhea why is there a shirt in your hands ?, you said with a confuse look . Oh well we was thinking and decided that you should be a part of the judgment day if you wanted to Y/N, rhea said with a nervous look . Are you joking with me or are you serious Rhea , you said with a shocked face . I'm not joking with you we want you to actually to join us Y/N ,rhea said with a smile . You look at her , wait you want me to join the group?, you look at the shirt . Yeah so will you join us , she said with a smirk on her face. Omg yes Rhea I'll join the group!!, you said with a smile . Okay good because we wanted you on the team with us plus I think someone in the group has feelings for you Y/N , Damian says while looking at Dominik . Wait someone does because I already like someone else , you say with a confuse look . Oh who's the lucky person then y/n , Finn says with a joking manner. N-No one ,you look away but Rhea grabs your chin ,Tell us Y/n or we might have to dig it out of you ,she says with and smirk . Fine I'll tell but only Rhea so you three get out ,you say to the guys and they walk out leaving Rhea and you alone . Okay we are alone now so tell me who you have feels for ,Rhea looks at you . Okay if I tell you, you promise to not hate me right?,you said to her. Rhea nods softly , I promise I won't hate you Y/N. Okay the person that I like is ... you Rhea I always had since day one . you looks away from her and knows what she's going to say because of your last relationship that ended bad and your scared to fall in love again . Rhea looks at you in shock but doesn't say anything and grabs your hand , Y/n I didn't know you liked me but I feel the same way but why didn't you tell me before ?. I don't know but I was scared because of my last relationship with my ex and we started to be friends I didn't want to ruined the friendship with you Rhea , you looked down at the floor . She grabs your chin and whispers softly , its okay Y/N and I'm sorry that you had to go through that with your ex but if we get together then I promise that I won't leave you okay . You looks at her and whispers softly , okay well what are we know Rhea ? . She looks at you and leans to you and whispers softly , Well your single and I am too so do you want to go on a date with me tonight ?. You look at her and whispers softly , Sure Rhea how about around by 6pm ?. She nods and chuckles softly , yeah that's good well lets go to the guys before they think that we are doing something . Yeah lets go to them now , you walks to the door but Rhea grabs your hand and pulls you to her and before you can speak she leans to you and kisses you .You kissed her back and walks to the guys like nothing happened between you and Rhea. The guys looks at you and Rhea and starts chuckling at you and Rhea , so what happened to you y/n because it looks like your lipstick was messed up , Finn says while trying to hold his laughter in but fails . You look in a mirror and fixes your lipstick and you see Rhea trying to make the guys stop laughing at you .