The beginning of a new friendship

When I woke up I got dressed and walked downstairs to make myself something to eat but i gotten a text from Rhea so i opened it while smiling at my phone .

Gorgeous woman ever <3

good morning  y/n ,i hope to see you before your match tonight

Y/N

good morning Rhea , yea i'll see you later tonight before my match .

Gorgeous woman ever <3

Good and good luck because i heard that your fighting Becky tonight.

Y/N

Oh I am? does she fight rough in the ring ?

Gorgeous woman ever <3

Yes she does but i'm going to help you train before your match.

Y/N

Thanks Rhea and i'll get ready and come to the practice ring so we can practice my moves for match later tonight

  Gorgeous woman ever <3 

Okay see you soon y/n

Y/N

see you soon rhea

( an hour later ) after I texted Rhea  I got ready in my  wrestling outfit I went to my car to go to the practice area and sees Rhea waiting for me in the practice ring smiling softly . I wave to her and she waved back while I walked into the practice ring . Wow you look so nice Y/N ,she said while helping you into the ring . Thanks Rhea but you look nice too, i said while smiling to her .After you said that Rhea starts to turn red but you didn't see her doing that . Well thanks Y/N but let's starts practicing your moves before the match,Rhea said before getting into her standing pose  .Okay let's start practicing now because i want to beat Becky tonight ,i said getting ready to practice my moves . After an hour Rhea and i are still practicing before i heard someone talking to us . Yo Rhea who's this ?,the random person said . Rhea stops practicing with me and looked at the person. Oh hey Dominik this is Y/N she's the person that I fought with in the ring last week ,Rhea said to him . Oh she is but wait didn't lost to her Rhea ,Dominik said while laughing at her . Yes i did but i deicide to help her practice for her match with Becky tonight , Rhea said while getting a little mad at Dominik. I put my hand out for Dominik to shake my hand and he shakes my hand and whispers to me , don't get on Rhea's bad side or she will come after you and make you pay . I looked at him and nods softly before whispering back , don't worry i won't get on Rhea's bad side . Dominik looks at you and smiles softly ,okay well I'll just let you guys get back to practicing .  Rhea looks at Dominik before responding to him, okay Dom Dom  just tell the others that i'll be there after i help y/n out with her training . Dominik nods before leaving the area just leaving you and Rhea alone .