why you leaving me

( this was after the match you and Rhea started arguing about you and Liv and Rhea's birthday was coming up )

After the match you and Rhea decided to go to the house to get cleaned up before going to the beach to hangout with the others . You and Rhea get to the house and got cleaned up , Rhea decides to go and grabs your car keys while walking into the kitchen waiting for you . You come to the kitchen after 3 hours later and you and Rhea are running late to hangout with the guys at the beach . Rhea looks at you and sighs softly , "Come on Y/N we are late and they won't be happy with us ." You look at her ," I'm sorry Rhea it won't happen again ." Rhea sighs and rolls her eyes ," fine but if it does happen again then we are going to have problems ." You sighs softly while getting into the car . After an hour drive you and Rhea finally get to the beach and the guys were just sitting down in the spot that you two was going to meet them at . The guys sees you and Rhea and Rhea starts telling them that she is sorry about being late and blame it on you . After you hear that Rhea was blaming you for the reason that you and her was late you got mad and grabs the car keys from her and tell the guys that you're going home . Rhea looks at you and gets mad that your leaving and grabbed the keys from her ,so she grabs your arm and pulled you to the side so the guys don't hear what she's about to say to you . Rhea looks at you with a mad look on her face ," what the heck Y/N why are you being a spoiled brat right now ." You look at her ," I'm the spoiled brat no Rhea I'm not but I can't stand that your blaming me for the reason that we was late plus I was getting your gift for you so I'm sorry for wanting to leave early because I'm done being treated like dog water ." Rhea's face softened after you stand up for yourself ," look y/n I'm sorry can you forgive me ?." You looked at her," Rhea just give me some time to think about it ." Rhea nods ," okay I'll give you time to think about it ." Rhea walks back to the guys while you walked to the car to leave ,You unlock the car and got ready to get into the car but Dominik stopped you and pulled you away from the car and gives you a hug while whispering ," don't leave please we need you y/n ." You looked at him ,' Dom I'm sorry but Rhea and I gotten into an argument and I'm not staying because of it ." Dominik sighs softly ," I know but just know that you can talk to me if anything is wrong because we are family ." You sighs softly before locking up the car and look at Dom ," okay well let's go back to the group before I change my mind ." Dominik looks at you with a happy look on his face while grabbing your hand and pulling you to him ," okay let's go y/n ." Dominik lifts you over his shoulder and starts walking back to the group . While you and Dominik was walking back ,Rhea sees you and Dominik and she starts getting jealous so she decides to mess around and grabs the water toys and starts spraying you and Dominik . Dominik gets soaked but he was protecting you so you don't get soaked with water to much  ," Rhea stop it now you're getting y/n soaked ." Rhea stopped and pulled Dominik away from you and she was flirting with him in front of you to get you jealous. You looked at her and rolled your eyes ," can you not flirt with him in front of me Rhea ." Rhea looks at you with a smirk ," oh are you jealous y/n ." You look at her ," no I'm not Rhea it's just annoying." Rhea rolled her eyes and stopped flirting with Dominik while getting a drink from the cooler . Dominik looks at you and whispers into your ear ," don't let Rhea get to your head ." You looked at him ," oh I won't let her plus I know what she's doing and it's not going to work on me ." Dominik looks at you while nodding ," okay well do you want to go down by the water with me and the other guys ?. You looked at him with a smile ," sure but the last one there has to do anything the winner wants ", you said while taking your shirt off before running to the water . Dominik sees you running to the water but he wasn't about to lose to you so he starts running after you . After you and Dominik was at the water he decided to splash you with water . You looked at him and chuckles softly  ," Dominik it's not my fault that you was a slow runner ". Dominik looks at you and picking you up and teases to throw you into the water . You looked at him and trying to hold on to him so you don't get throw into the water . "Dominik please don't throw me into the water I'll do anything ". Dominik looks at you and chuckles softly," anything?". You looked at him , " yea anything just don't throw me into the cold water ". Dominik looks at you and at the others that are just talking but he sees that Rhea was looking at you and him . " okay fine I won't but we need to talk about you and Rhea though ". You looked at him," what is there to talk about she started that argument over Liv and me ". " yea but she's your girlfriend y/n and she loves you still ". You sighs softly," ugh fine I'll talk to her later because right now I'm still mad about her yelling at me ". Dominik sighs softly," okay just talk to her later before it's too late ". You nod softly," don't worry I will talk to her ". A few minutes later Rhea walks to you," hey y/n can we talk in private?". You look at her ," sure what's up?". Rhea takes a deep breath before talking , " well I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just jealous still and I was just scared that you were about to leave me for Liv ". You look at her ," Rhea I'm not leaving you for her plus she's just a friend that's all ". Rhea nods and sighs softly ," oh okay I thought you were going to do it ". " Rhea I'm not going to okay so let's just go back to the others for a little bit and then we can have a little smoke session before bed okay". Rhea looks at you while laughing," a smoke session?". You nod , " yea unless you're not down for it ?". " oh your on babe ~", Rhea picks you up and walks to the others . you and Rhea grabbed your stuff and walked to your car to go home to do a little smoke session .