2 remains

I wake up in a cold sweat with bright lights flashing around me. Along with bright lights, I heard the screams of multiple people. This frightened me.
I quickly looked around for my roommates while I tried to calm my breathing down.
I looked up and down the bunker but couldn't find a single trace of where they were.
My breathing started to get heavier.

Worried, I rushed out of the room to look for them.
As the screams turned into cries, I tried desperately to find the others. But, to my luck, there was nobody in sight.

That was until I reached the kitchen, where I saw a group of people huddled around something.
Looking at the group, I spotted Orenji and Tiru and ran up to them.

"Oi, what in the bloody hell is happening?!"

I then nudged a couple of people to reach the thing that was in the middle of the group.
Once I saw it, it felt as if my heart rate had stopped.
A slicked-back, sliver-haired man was lying on the ground. Completely torn up and what looks like eating out of the stomach.
His face was in a state of permanent shock as the blood continued to run past all of our feet.
The room was silent as well; all observed the lifeless body.

We aren't going to make it. Are we?

Gins POV

-3 hours ago-

There was an unbearable stench that came from the cafeteria not too late after I had just fallen asleep.
I was surprised no one else had discovered it before I had. Don't tell me they usually sleep in this trench?! Releasing my grasp from Gōda, I tried my best to not wake her from her slumber. Kissing her on the head before heading off.

I followed the stench into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks.
It's...
A dead body...
As my breathing came to a halt, I felt arms grab around me.
I tried to rip them off, but that's when the person started biting my flesh off of me.
I wailed for help, but it never arrived.
The teeth of this monster were awful on my torn skin.
I do not wish to live through this any longer.

And then, in a moment of silence, I saw them rip out my throat in mere seconds...
I was no longer alive.

Nokons POV

I was out of words.
The gold-haired girl was wailing as she held his head in her arms.
As she was lying on the ground with him, I looked over at my boyfriend and Tiru to see their stone-cold faces.
Tiru had tears running down his cheeks with a fearful expression. Orenji had a sick look on his face like he was going to throw up.
The others huddled around the body and wept.
We then all heard another scream from the other side of the ship and began to panic.
I grabbed onto my boyfriend's and brother's hands as we all ran toward the screaming.

-4 minutes later-

When we arrived, we saw Chairo, Pinku, Tan, and Aca all surrounding another body.
I let go of my boyfriend and brother's hands as I rushed toward the group.

Tan fell to his knees and then put the braided girl's head on his legs.
Tan's face looked pale, and his eyes looked dead.
I then looked down at the braided, purple-haired girl to see her whole bottom half gone.
The bones were still cracking as the blood and guts slowly left the body.
As a form of shock, I fell to my knees and slowly got covered in her blood.
I couldn't move...
Who did this?
Why?..

We then heard the captain on the speakers.

Captain- "I'm sorry to inform you, but... Two former comrades, Murasaki Mino, and Gin Ganaha, have perished... Please head to the cafeteria so we can discuss the deaths of these fallen comrades."

Minos POV

(4 Am, several hours before)

"Damnit, wake up!"

Trying to shake my comrades awake, I started to tremble. None of them were budging in the slightest.
I tripped out of my dorm room and then rushed toward the emergency button.
I didn't have time to grab my bow, and someone started chasing me before I had the chance to. A man is dead in the cafeteria, and someone needs to do something about it.

Behind me was the psychotic murderer. They were catching up to me at a rapid pace.
Turning back, that's when I saw the glowing red button—the safe place to scare them off. Or at least stop the cannibal from eating me.
Reaching for the button, I managed to press it just in time. The lights went off as the sirens started to ring. That monster didn't care, however. They instead stabbed me and watched me bleed out. During the process, however, they started eating my body.

Everything went dark, and that's when I heard the footsteps leave my body.
I was in a state of shock. I felt my life flash before my eyes...