Dear Diary

——————————————————-
Day 1

My name is Sekishishoku Saiki.

Lately, I've been falling for my friend...
Friend of um...
A couple of years I guess?
His name is Chairo Chinen.
Yes, he's older than me, but only by two years. That's not bad, right?

———————————————

Nokons POV

I stopped reading for a bit to come back to my thoughts.
Chairo has a secret admirer?!
I don't recognize the name... So maybe it was from the last ship ride? Or possibly a past worker here?

Am I intruding on her belongings?
Should I be reading this?

I stopped to think a little.
I then shook it off and concluded.
My curiosity is killing me...
I just won't say anything I read in this.
So technically it's not intruding, right?
After all, why would Azuki-iro have someone else's diary? I need to find out somehow. Maybe there's something in here to help us.

I then continue reading.

——————————————————-

Chairo Chinen is an American photographer in the upper grades.

He's so cute, and everything I want in a partner.

I haven't been able to see the pictures he takes, however, which I think is a big suspicion.
I remember one time I asked to see one and he said he'd show me the next day.
A day later, he showed me a photo of a Monarch butterfly. His colors were different shades of dark blue.
The lighting was amazing and the colors were so vibrant, Like a professional took them. I can tell he's going to get far if he just gets his work out there.

I'm not sure when I'll ask him out... Or if I'll ever.
I'll have to ask for advice from Ramiu someday.
I believe she can help me out.
————————————-
-turns the page-
————————————-
Day 2

I decided to ask Ramiu about my crush on Chairo and what to do about it.
She ended up spitting out her drink onto me. She practically laughed at my confession.

The teacher told us to go to the office for disruption, and that's when she snuck me into a janitor's closet.
After cleaning myself off with a spare towel, Ramiu glared at me in a judgmental tone.

"What's the matter?"

Ramiu-"So, what I'm getting here is that you, a stunning, talented piano/flute player, are in love with the dryshite?!"

"Hey, he's not boring! If you knew him for as long as I did, then you would see him differently as well."

My face lit up in frustration to which Ramiu replied with a sigh.
She then looked at me and smiled.

Ramiu-"I'm coddin' ya, you need to stop acting the maggot and ask him out then. End of convo."

I got extremely flustered at this comment.

"H-huh?! Are you crazy?!"

She laughed for a bit as I tried to think this through. Unlike her irrational thinking.

"Why tomorrow?!"

Ramiu-"You ask him before it's too late. Who knows, he may feel the same. I mean, it's a small world."

"I guess."

Ramiu-"You'll be ok, and if anything happens, then you can talk to me about it, okay?"

I nodded my head not knowing at the time what I just got myself into.