Introduction

Who, what, where, when, why do you love?

Im Shawn James, I love to write different kinds of stuffs, thoughts, feeling and some of those things that others and I could see. Most of the times, I put myself onto someone’s shoe to write about something so I could consider the possible things that I may or may not put on my writings, but still on my own perspective of course.

Im not a professional writer, but I’m always trying my best to write down things whole heartedly. I don’t also write to impress but to express because I could say that it has been my outlet ever since. I also have this online site where people could ask me any questions they wanted to. I answer some questions seriously but sometimes on the contrary, I just play around with my answers depending on the questions.

As I answer some of the questions, I came across with a somewhat confusing question for me by an anonymous sender;

Who, what, where, when, why do you love?

 Honestly, I don’t know how to answer that question without having same answers. Every time I thought about it, I always end up with one or two names until one night, after having a conversation with a friend, that question suddenly pops out of my mind.

What you’re going to read right now is a story which will answer the question who, what, where, when and why do I love.

You might find some things in this book/entry related from my previous or future books/entry but this one has no definite plot, settings or story line. I won’t be pleading just so people will like my story, but I always wanted to know if it’s hard for some people to answer the same question or it’s me who just complicate things.

*********************************

Thanks to you who’s reading this right now.

Help me improve my stories by posting your comments and voting. 

For updates, trivia, pictures and other stuffs about the author; just click the link and visit my page ( https://www.facebook.com/w.jackee )

and if you have questions… just ask me here… http://ask.fm/wackeejackee