What Do I Love

Physically I never really fall for someone or get much attracted to someone who has oversized boobs. Well, its not that I hate girls who has who is really gifted when it comes to their breasts but I just don’t like it, lets just say that Im not much into it.

I used to work at this data processing company before as a researcher, during my training at the company that such a girl does exist. I never did saw her or maybe I did but I didn’t notice her. Although Im really focusing on the training and on my job at that point in time.

But after the training was over and we’ve been deployed on our respective teams things changed a little bit. As for my team, it didn’t give me much of an inspiration or motivation to report daily at work. Then there’s this one time where the company has this acoustic night, a battle of acoustic bands open for all the employees,  I saw a chubby, white pretty girl in front of my seat. Though she’s really my type because Im attracted to white, chubby chicks, I know that it’s just an infatuation.

The next day at the office I thought I saw her then some of my officemates started making fun of me, teasing me about this girl, but Im not that head over heels to her, its just that Im infatuated to her and so they introduce me to Jane. Yes, her name is Jane and I didn’t know that we were in the same production area though we are in different teams and doing different project. That moment I saw her, I told myself;

“I will make this girl my motivation.”

One afternoon before I went to office, I checked on my facebook account first and was surprise when I saw her friend request on me, I accepted it and send her a message saying a thank you, while Im on my way to the office something pops out in my head;

*Shawns’ thoughts*

“Does she really send me that friend request? Why? I didn’t think she knew me that well and besides, we haven’t been introduced formally and we never talked yet. Maybe I should say sorry later for messaging herand assuming that she’s the one who added me.”

When I got ot the office I was kinda bit surprise that she will be the first one I’d see, I saw her and smiled at her and was a little twitterpatted when she smiled back. I always wanted to talk to her but I know she has a boyfriend and I don’t want to get attached to someone who’s into someone.

After I got home and had a dinner, I checked on my facebook and saw her message there;

“Im the one who added you, you’re welcome. Godbless” she messaged me.

“Oh! I guess I really do have poor eyesight, I didn’t notice if I confirmed you request or I added you, anyways now Im not that shy anymore about that thing…” I replied.

“I told you, Im the one who added you. You’re being to naïve” she replied with a smiley.

“Ok! Ok! You already” I replied.

Then the conversation went on and that was the first time we had a long conversation. About our names our nick names, college and high school days. Days pass with that same thing, usual messages and conversation on facebook until one time I went home early after my shift and one of my colleagues, Shane texted me;

“Hey! Text this number, she’s looking for someone to talk to” Shane texted.

“Who the hell owns this number? Don’t you play around me this one’s gay here? ” I replied.

“No! Just text that number, I know you wanted to talk to her, so go”

Since I have a load that moment and got nothing to do, I texted the number Shame gave me without knowing who the receiver will be;