Chapter 21- Against Crops Rules

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In winter time, three kids are playing in the snow while a human Rui, black hair and blue eyes watching, he start to walk slowly but trip and fall to the snow face first and start to cough when he stops he turn on his back and look at the sky, then someone is calling his name.

???:"Rui! Rui!"

Then a women ran over to him.

???:"Rui!*kneels down*What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be outside!"

At home at night the door was opened as it was snowing and Rui is in bed, sitting up.

Rui:"Sence the day I was born, I was been very fail. I couldn't run. Even just walking was a struggle for me. Until that is... Until master Muzan appeared."

Rui looks to his side to see Muzan standing at the doorway.

Muzan:"You poor thing. I'll save you from this harsh life."

His parents are in a red and black while they were in a red tent, his mother was shocked as he hands are covered her mouth.

Rui:My parents weren't happy about it."

Then drop of blood in water which caused a red mist to flow down.

Rui:"Sence I require a strong body. I can ever expose myself to sunlight and of course I had to devour humans."

Back to normal, there was a bloody body on the floor as the door opened.

Rui's father:"What have you done? What on earth have you done, Rui? Answer me!"

He was angry at him while his mother is crying and on her knees. While Rui just looked at them, now a demon.

Rui:"Long ago I heard a wonderful story."

There was a sandal in the running water current in a Gary filter.

Rui:"There once a father who died trying to save his drowning child."

There three adults, one stand as two are on their knees crying while the child is crying on the body.

Rui:"I was deeply moving. Such astounding of parental love. A true bond. This father who drowned, filled his role as a garden perfectly."

As the sandal flows, and at normal time, it was dark at Rui's home.

Rui:"But I wasn't bestow the same kind of devotion."

Rui's father is standing over him is sleeping, his father holds a knife above him crying.

Rui:"They try to kill me."

His mom is crying on her knees covering her face, while in a black and dark blue at the bottom.

Rui:"All my mother did was cry,(normal) never lifting a finger to protect me."

When a shadow covered Rui, he wakes up, then he killed them. He was sitting on the porch while his father and mother lay their dead watch the moon.

Rui:"There must've been imposters. Our family bond hasn't genuine at all. I thought."

Rui's mother:"Sorry..."

Rui (mind):"She's saying something. I thought, she was dead?"

Rui's mother:"*crying*I'm sorry... For I couldn't ever give you a strong, healthy body."

This shock Rui, as he just stares at her.

Rui:"Those were the last words my mother spoke to me. She was dead."