Chapter 24- Rehabilitation Training

Author:"Welcome back to normal chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
At HQ Kyojuro bowed and began to walk away but Shinobu stop him.

Shinobu:"Heading into battle?"

He then turns to see her.

Kyojuro:"Ah, Kocho! We got new Intel on a demon, the Slayer found it where defeated. We're losing rank and filers, now. We have to act."

Shinobu:"Could it be a Twelve Kizuki?"

Kyojuro:"Most likely. Maybe a Upper Rank."

Shinobu:"It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku, we don't have to worry."

Kyojuro:"And you, what's the plan for taking in the head-butting kid? You had mentioned recruiting more Tsuguko, but I doubt that's the reason, or you saving for that other kid?"

Shinobu:"You seem worried. You don't think I'm going to gobble them up do you?"

Kyojuro:"Of course you won't."

He then turns around and walked off laughing.

Shinobu:"Do be careful."

Back at the Butterfly mansion, Zenitsu is loudly crying, while his in a orange and purple flashing behind him.

Zenitsu:"I can't possibly take anymore of this!"

Aoi:"(normal)We go through this everyday!"

Zenitsu is shaking again, while Aoi is not happy while Kiyo is just staring worried.

Aoi:"Seeing in your bedside is a understatement! Take your medicine this second!"

As they left, Zenitsu is crying while holding his cup looking at it.

Aoi:"Good grief.*looks at Tanjiro*Tanjiro this is for you."

Kiyo:"Here you go."

Tanjiro:"Than you very much."

Aoi:"*looks at Tai*You to Tai."

Kiyo walks up to him handing his medicine.

Kiyo:"Here you go."

Tai:"Thanks."

Tai and Tanjiro drink there medicine with no problem, which Zenitsu didn't like at all.

Zenitsu:"Hey!"

They both looked to there side to see with a shadow over his eyes and have bubbles over his head.

Zenitsu:"I saw that medicine goes down much easier! So then it's different than mine! Favoritism! I call favoritism!"

While this, Inosuke is still not moving or making a sound.

Tanjiro:"Zenitsu, quite down, this is a hospital-ward!"

Murata:"You all seem to be lively!"

They stop and looked to see him in shocked as Tanjiro and Tai sees Murata.

Tanjiro:"Murata!"

Murata:"Hey!"

He puts his hip to see his pinky and ring finger are patched up. Then sit's between Tanjiro and Inosuke.

Tanjiro:"How are you been doing?"

Murata:"I came this close to getting melted down, but I survive somehow, I hear you guys got banged up pretty good."

Tai:"Yeah it's going to take us time to bounce back."

Murata:"*looks at Inosuke*But what was it happen to you boar kid.*looks at Tai*Is he sleeping or something?"