Chapter One.

I'm not big on introductions. But Hi I'm Kelsey Hemmings, 16, and live with my brother, Luke Hemmings.
People say that I have the best life ever. Not really though. I mean I love dating Ashton Irwin, and having Luke as a brother. But there's those days when its stressful. I put on my Vans and walk outside and get in Luke's car. Grabing my charger under the seat I get out and run back upstairs to my room. Running through the living room I hear the TV on, and Ashton's voice. I stop and see him talking. I: So, Ashton. Whos the new girl? I stare at the TV confused. What new girl? A:*laughs* Her name is Amber. She's a charm. Shocked I turn off the TV, and run to my room, tears running down my face. Slamming the door I pull out my phone and text Ashton.
K:Ash..you jerk
A:What I do?
K:*shows picture of Amber*
A:Oh...Kelsey..
K:Yeah. She's beautiful, but how could you! Bye Ashton.
I sit on my bed, letting all my tears fall. I jump to my lap top, and look up her number, finding it, I text her.
K:WHY!!
AM: What? That your ugly and Ash wanted me? Thats why Ash never wanted you. Your pathetic.
K:Your a slut! Screwing with Ashton! Hes mine!
AM:Your an idiot..dumb pathetic idiot. Go die, nobody needs you.
My tears get bigger, I stare at my screen. "Go die." Those words shouting at me, like a flag. I look over at my mirror. Your ugly,worthless, an idiot, gross little Kelsey. Standing up I punch my wall, not to hard, just enough. Falling onto the bed, I text Mikey. The only one I want to talk to.
K:Mikey..I'm done..
M:Why!What happened!
K:Ashton cheated,and his slut told me to go die..so I will..
M:NO!
K:She said I was ugly
M:Your fucking beautiful!
K:No she is. *sends picture of Amber*
M:Her eyebrows are HIDEOUS! Kelsey.. I love you
K:Mikey, I love you too
M:Kelsey,I'll protect you forever,please. I'll be right back.
K:okay.

I found out, I love Michael Gordon Clifford. Hes always there. And these years, I've ignored him, for that cheating bastard Ashton. Slowly I lay my head down. So much drama.